B3 Amalia & Chris / Damira & Damon General Topic 2019 June #2

2 hours ago, Mauri said:

surely it is you who did not understand, and you did not read all my posts. I never said that this is real life, quite the opposite

YOU EXPECT REAL LIFE THATS MY POINT!  NOT GONNA HAPPEN SO GET OVER IT!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

Sorry, You simply make a guess and build another one on it. Only, you're ignoring that nothing dramatic happened yesterday. 

unfortunately there are many people on this forum that get their rocks off to what happened yesterday and therefore they will always think nothing dramatic happened.  the funny thing to me is though........if Ariela, Loraine, Olya, Diva and any of the other girls didn't want what happened to happen to them last night and supposedly two or three of them have boyfriends, then why in the hell were they participating?  It's a rhetorical question, I know the answer................FOR A SHOW!!

3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

YOU EXPECT REAL LIFE THATS MY POINT!  NOT GONNA HAPPEN SO GET OVER IT!!! 

The whole site is called RLC. Why would anyone expect anything else? 

Actually, RLC just has to let go of the stupid shows, cast some real people (also some guys and not just girls) and it will be fun to watch again. 

BTW, It's been different in Barcelona before.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

The whole site is called RLC. Why would anyone expect anything else? 

Actually, RLC just has to let go of the stupid shows, cast some real people (also some guys and not just girls) and it will be fun to watch again. 

BTW, It's been different in Barcelona before.

the downfall of RLC started when the first Barcelona apartment came online!!

• Like 1

Honestly what they need to do is decide what they want the house to be..or is a couples house(with mainly the couples stuff and very little shows with other girls)or they put the house in barca list..girls in vacations(show place).westerday was a tipical lame Barca show,even the trips to balcony to combine next move were present lol.But decide what they want the house to be..

5 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Not according to stats...sorry the Barcelona apartments are their moneymakers 

As if these have not already risen before the Barcelona Apartment and as if there have not been other apartments added. 🤨

11 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

the downfall of RLC started when the first Barcelona apartment came online!!

I think Harly is right, only for me the downfall refers to the RLC getting cheap. They didn't stick to their slogan anymore and sell a show instead of real content.  

3 hours ago, Alladino said:

As if these have not already risen before the Barcelona Apartment and as if there have not been other apartments added. 🤨

I think Harly is right, only for me the downfall refers to the RLC getting cheap. They didn't stick to their slogan anymore and sell a show instead of real content.  

They're slowly getting back to the way they were before these girls Apartments.  Maybe B#2 will be the next to Shutter its doors.  :biggrin:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1