B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #3

10 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Now I have a craving for some watermelon-----------damm those girls-------------😁😊

Come on over, I've got one floating in the hot tub to stay cool.  It's not the seedless kind though.  I prefer the seeded ones

• Like 1

Well holy crap have things changed today. 😲

It's nice that they combined the replay with the premium membership but with only 8 apartments it's still pricey.

However now the replay isn't working right.  I can click on the picture previews and they work fine but the timeline previews don't work.

It just says previews are for RLC Replay subscribers.  Last time I checked I already was. :dodgy:

1 hour ago, Sexytreach said:

Lowered the price too.....Standard (19.95), Premium + Replay (34.95)......For 8 apartments plus replay...it should be be £20 for a month at the very most

Well, on a personal note, It works for me...Apart from R1 I didn't bother with the other Russian apartments...It's now costing me less than half price for Premium plus replay, $35 instead of $75/month, and they've converted my remaining 23 day replay into 17 more days of the new combined sub...😁
I can't see the prices remaining like this though if A)They eventually bring back the lost apt or B)They add more new non-Russian ones..

But I think some serious shit has gone down here, and the Russian apts won't be making an appearance again...

• Like 2