B5 COV Belle & Nate and Roza and Tom - General Topic June 2019 #2

I checked the apartments, replays and forum posts and things are pretty depressing.  I really hope RLC makes some serious changes very soon but I don't think anything is going to happen overnight.  I think they will probably sit on this for a while, crunch the numbers and see if they want to leave things as they are or build things back up in other countries.  It will be a slow process in my opinion but maybe I'm wrong.  Wouldn't be the first time.  I think I'm going to stick it out for a while and see what happens.

One thing I'm hoping will happen in the short run is that the few apartments left will start to get more active fighting for top cam.  That could be good if they put some real effort into it or it could be bad if they just increase the number of fake shows and boring bates.  Time will tell I guess.  

I don't see this particular apartment going anywhere unless Tom and Rosa pry themselves out of their room a little more often when Belle and Nate are home.  They need to interact more with each other in the open.  I don't know if that will happen or not.  Rosa and Tom certainly aren't making any effort so far.  

Monica will be here to pick me up in a few minutes to take me to the hospital for my cataract surgery.  I've been told to expect to be there approx 4-5 hours depending on my recovery time.  Monica will come back and bring me home when I call her and let her know I'm ready and she's going to stay with me as long as it takes until I am doing well on my own.  I don't think that is necessary but I'm certainly not going to tell her to go.  

If everything goes well I'll be back to see what you gents are posting and what's going on in the remaining apartments this evening. I hope you have some good news to report.  

Wish me luck and I will catch up with you all later.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I checked the apartments, replays and forum posts and things are pretty depressing.  I really hope RLC makes some serious changes very soon but I don't think anything is going to happen overnight.  I think they will probably sit on this for a while, crunch the numbers and see if they want to leave things as they are or build things back up in other countries.  It will be a slow process in my opinion but maybe I'm wrong.  Wouldn't be the first time.  I think I'm going to stick it out for a while and see what happens.

One thing I'm hoping will happen in the short run is that the few apartments left will start to get more active fighting for top cam.  That could be good if they put some real effort into it or it could be bad if they just increase the number of fake shows and boring bates.  Time will tell I guess.  

I don't see this particular apartment going anywhere unless Tom and Rosa pry themselves out of their room a little more often when Belle and Nate are home.  They need to interact more with each other in the open.  I don't know if that will happen or not.  Rosa and Tom certainly aren't making any effort so far.  

Monica will be here to pick me up in a few minutes to take me to the hospital for my cataract surgery.  I've been told to expect to be there approx 4-5 hours depending on my recovery time.  Monica will come back and bring me home when I call her and let her know I'm ready and she's going to stay with me as long as it takes until I am doing well on my own.  I don't think that is necessary but I'm certainly not going to tell her to go.  

If everything goes well I'll be back to see what you gents are posting and what's going on in the remaining apartments this evening. I hope you have some good news to report.  

Good luck my friend...🤞

46 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Good lucky dontget,hope everything goes fine.

This is so depressing..all thumbs in rlc are from Barca houses,only one it isn't.Who would ever tought this day would come..for anyone that doesnt enjoy Barca houses this sucks big time.Pretty sure if rlc doesn't open fast new normal houses with regular couples the site won't last much..hardy they will reach end of year.

1 hour ago, dontgetnone said:

Good luck 😉 

Belle💗 in good spirits dancing occasionally flashing her tits. Maybe without the other couple in the house she'd go full naked like she wants to but maybe she will anyway. Bouncy, bouncy, bouncy. The gulf in vitality between the 2 girls in this apartment is immense.

13 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Belle💗 in good spirits dancing occasionally flashing her tits. Maybe without the other couple in the house she'd go full naked like she wants to but maybe she will anyway. Bouncy, bouncy, bouncy. The gulf in vitality between the 2 girls in this apartment is immense.

Well Nate got his cock out during the dancing. Actually the other couple were out but it is hard to tell since they exhibit so little movement when they are here. Nate complains Belle has disappeared from the dance floor as she reads some texts.

She's back but still fully dressed.