B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #4

4 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I don't think Salma has let a single girl near her pussy.  I don't know why.  I posted several weeks ago that maybe she thinks that if she doesn't let them have any pussy then it isn't really cheating on her bf.  I have known girls that actually thought that but they were only fooling themselves.  

She does not want them to scratch their faces 😏

• Like 1

Sofie's law is also spreading in the other apartments, for now there are so many kisses and hugs, but the cunt cannot be touched, perhaps the bear is jealous

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I don't think Salma has let a single girl near her pussy.  I don't know why.  I posted several weeks ago that maybe she thinks that if she doesn't let them have any pussy then it isn't really cheating on her bf.  I have known girls that actually thought that but they were only fooling themselves.  

My theory with her is, if she's taking part in these so called 'lezzie' she just wants to make some money...

• Like 1

Has anybody seen Anabella bate at all?  I switch to something else when any of the girls bate but I don't remember ever having to switch away from Anabella's room.  I don't think she bates, I don't think she facetimes naked with anyone.  I think the only thing she does is participate in some of the party shows and alone with Salma.