Apartment Closed - Grieves & Gripes

12 hours ago, West_California said:

That's Benny Hill's real Father….really.

Sorry to disappoint you West California,but that was not a relative of Benny Hill. The guys name was John( Jackie ) Wright, who was a Belfast born comedian in his own right. Hills father Alfred was a one time circus clown and manager of a surgical appliance shop that mostly sold condoms.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

For info
the interim response of segpay to my complaint about RLC:

'This is to acknowledge your inquiry regarding your recent Membership Upgrade to the site. In order to assist you further, I will need to escalate your issue directly to the Webmaster and SegPay Tech Support. Please allow at least 1-2 business days for a response to this issue.

Webmaster: This customer has paid to have a full Access to this website. However, they're only getting a few apartments and they are not putting any updates.'

I hope RLC calls segpay the reason
I will continue to report

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, rado07 said:

For info
the interim response of segpay to my complaint about RLC:

'This is to acknowledge your inquiry regarding your recent Membership Upgrade to the site. In order to assist you further, I will need to escalate your issue directly to the Webmaster and SegPay Tech Support. Please allow at least 1-2 business days for a response to this issue.

Webmaster: This customer has paid to have a full Access to this website. However, they're only getting a few apartments and they are not putting any updates.'

I hope RLC calls segpay the reason
I will continue to report

I have similar, and I have heard from the Webmaster that I should receive a firm answer within 3 working days....Possibly Wednesday 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

If you were referring to my top-secret intelligence gather from my crack team of ground squirrel agents, it is located here:

Geo location.JPG  0

You shouldn't tease people your squirrelness. 

• Like 1