Apartment Closed - Grieves & Gripes

4 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I my friend have more than enough, and plenty to share, but not with undeserving organisations who want to have me over a barrel.......If you don't appreciate money then by all means send me some more, I certainly won't waste it on " Junk "......

I too am not hurting for funds, but I do not piss away my money for products that do not work--or for services that are not performed--

I get my money back or do not pay until I am satisfied.  I ran my own company for 36 years and no one ever had to ask for a refund because of poor service or quality of my products.

And it is even more important to be frugal with your hard earned money. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

I too am not hurting for funds, but I do not piss away my money for products that do not work--or for services that are not performed--

I get my money back or do not pay until I am satisfied.  I ran my own company for 36 years and no one ever had to ask for a refund because of poor service or quality of my products.

And that EyesOnly is what I'm talking about.

4 minutes ago, EyesOnly said:

Then I guess you have the final word on the matter. You've got money.

Loads of it....

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, EyesOnly said:

I said "show us how it's done", never said anything about money. You keep reinforcing my point. Money is your only focal point.

Would you start a company to make a loss then !!