Apartment Closed - Grieves & Gripes

3 hours ago, jugghead said:

Not going with the flow as usual. I will wait and see. Call me what you will.

Individual choice mate, nothing wrong with that.....From my perspective, I'm waiting and seeing what happens, but the bastards are not having my money whilst I do so, if I wished to rejoin later I have the choice......although without Leora I very much doubt it.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

Individual choice mate, nothing wrong with that.....From my perspective, I'm waiting and seeing what happens, but the bastards are not having my money whilst I do so, if I wished to rejoin later I have the choice......although without Leora I very much doubt it.

I have said it once I will say 100 times I will never give this company another dime of my money even if Leora came to my den and hung out with Pepe every day.

Fuck RLC 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I have said it once I will say 100 times I will never give this company another dime of my money even if Leora came to my den and hung out with Pepe every day.

Fuck RLC 

I believe my stinky friend that you would indeed be tempted to reconsider should she pursued you to do so.  Deny it all you will, you would never let us know anyway...:biggrin::biggrin:

PS. And yes, FUCK RLC!! Agreed

• Like 1

Just now, jimbo4 said:

I believe my stinky friend that you would indeed be tempted to reconsider should she pursued you to do so.  Deny it all you will, you would never let us know anyway...:biggrin::biggrin:

All silliness set aside I content with the final hours we spent together even if they bring her back I will not participate. If she's picked up by another site as long as RLC had no connection I might join.

I do not see her returning anywhere especially a cam site like Chaturbate it's just not her style although many has called her a cam girl. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Pepe said:

All silliness set aside I content with the final hours we spent together even if they bring her back I will not participate. If she's picked up by another site as long as RLC had no connection I might join.

I do not see her returning anywhere especially a cam site like Chaturbate it's just not her style although many has called her a cam girl. 

I make you right old chum, she will not do Chaterbate, much too classy for that, but I do see her returning somewhere...She and him need the money to maintain the lifestyle they have got used to, and her vanity will pursued her that she enjoys the power it gives her over men and women.

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I make you right old chum, she will not do Chaterbate, much too classy for that, but I do see her returning somewhere...She and him need the money to maintain the lifestyle they have got used to, and her vanity will pursued her that she enjoys the power it gives her over men and women.

We will have to agree to disagree on her return. 

• Like 1