Apartment Closed - Grieves & Gripes

1 hour ago, jugghead said:

Not cancelling yet. I will wait and see. 

Wait and see what? You're going down with ship captain? 🤣

You'll still be on the ship as it lays on the bottom of the ocean going it will ok. I will wait and see. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, rado07 said:

closed rooms

In this context, I would like to thank the operators and mods who operate this platform.
By sharing our experiences and reactions, this forum has an impact on the mighty anonymous web-site owners

a little,

I hope

It has a Big Impact and it goes a Long Ways..  If you have not already Please Unsubscribe/Cancel and get a Refund.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It has a Big Impact and it goes a Long Ways..  If you have not already Please Unsubscribe/Cancel and get a Refund.

Not according to your buddy jugg, he's going to wait until the ship hits bottom of the ocean floor. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

"There's non so blind as those that cannot see "  Miracles ended with Jesus 2000+ years ago. Heed SC's advice

Regardless of what you thought about each tennant being the shitty company RLC is I hope they are taking care of them and helping them transition back to normal life or whatever they choose to do. I hope they don't go you have thirty days to get your shit and get out. I would say the least they could do is provide for them at a minimum of 6 months hopefully there contracts where good. I just don't trust RLC answer that they are OK. 

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Regardless of what you thought about each tennant being the shitty company RLC is I hope they are taking care of them and helping them transition back to normal life or whatever they choose to do. I hope they don't go you have thirty days to get your shit and get out. I would say the least they could do is provide for them at a minimum of 6 months hopefully there contracts where good. I just don't trust RLC answer that they are OK. 

I bet there got a week to get out.

5 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I bet there got a week to get out.

Let's hope not I would guess they (RLC)  probably lease these apartments and the lease would have to be 6 months to year only a guess. 

3 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Let's hope not I would guess they (RLC)  probably lease these apartments and the lease would have to be 6 months to year only a guess. 

He is still open for business at the same location.