Apartment Closed - Grieves & Gripes

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

The point is Howard, that Leora really is an exhibitionist, and found a "safe" way of expressing herself....whereas she wouldn't dream of going out in her city and "flashing" in her local park, she could do it anonymously and profitably via RLC.... Paul just goes along with it for the meal ticket. 

He sure does 😏

Image result for picking your nose gif

• Like 3

On 6/28/2019 at 7:17 AM, jimbo4 said:

Irrespective of whether we approve of RLC's methods or not,  Everyone should ask themselves one question.....Would you pay $1 a day to see Leora back again? I think I know the answer to that. :biggrin: Principles just flown outa the window:biggrin::biggrin:

More to the point would you pay $2 a day NOT to have her back lol, after all its the same old crap every day.

• Like 2

On 6/26/2019 at 8:56 PM, esanders9863 said:

RLC Announcement

For reasons beyond our control, we had to close some apartments.

Safety and comfort of the project participants have always been and remain our priority. All the participants are fine. The possibility of their participation in the project is not ruled out in the future.

We share your feelings and understand how difficult parting with your favorite participants can be. We apologize for the current situation.

The terms of memberships have been changed:

• Standard members now have access to all apartments and cameras available on the site (previously only to the "Couples" category)
  • Premium members now have Premium + Replay status, which makes it possible for them to use the RLC Replay service without any restrictions
  • The remaining days of the RLC Replay subscriptions and unused tokens were converted to additional days of the membership

You can see the information about changes made to your account after logging into the site at the top of the main page.

When you are in a hole stop fucking digging :biggrin:

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Howard said:

…..  Also another mention that they are educated (hard to believe, should I choose to believe).

I wonder if I understood your centers 

In Russia (and others post Ussr) education is free (or almost) including the high schools most of the middle class families and some of the lower are well educated in the high school and university they have to study extra subject as music painting and so on ther for you see participate as Leora Efim Anabel Eva and more I don't know or like to think about why we don't see it on the Barcelona girls

Upon surveys more then 60% of the girls on the living chat sites and the these project as RLC is Russian spiking 

That only part of my acknowledge about this subject 

1 hour ago, rebliz said:

I wonder if I understood your centers 

In Russia (and others post Ussr) education is free (or almost) including the high schools most of the middle class families and some of the lower are well educated in the high school and university they have to study extra subject as music painting and so on ther for you see participate as Leora Efim Anabel Eva and more I don't know or like to think about why we don't see it on the Barcelona girls

Upon surveys more then 60% of the girls on the living chat sites and the these project as RLC is Russian spiking 

That only part of my acknowledge about this subject 

Interesting info indeed.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ipiratemedia said:

I don't think Leora would ever consider being a Hostess, since she has a college degree, like Paul. A quote from Leora, "why do people think Russians are homeless or not capable of moving on with their lives." I already posted she owns an apartment, flat, or Condo. She has family and friends. I don't believe she would do anything with RLC considering there is always the possibility of another shutdown. (but the temptation might be overwhelming) Doing it on her own, possibility. 19.gif.36984ec685e1edaee851bfc8ee96d984.gif

Strange how several months ago I mentioned the possibility of them having a second apartment, where possibly they went for privacy.....I was derided by many on the forum for that suggestion.........Perhaps I wasn't so wrong after all.

Also, she is not from poor peasant stock. Although her mother died when she was a girl, her father apparently had quite a prestigious job with the government ( something similar to the KGB I believe ) He is now retired from that position and has a business creating hand made furniture......He is not short of a few bob ( $ £ or Rubles) The black fur coat is not synthetic, it's mink, and was bought by her father, and at the time she was in a quandary as to whether it was morally right for her to wear a fur, when she knows how minks are bred, and it went against her beliefs concerning the welfare of animals, she was persuaded that it was OK for her to accept it.

It's quite possible that the RLC project was just a convenient vehicle for her to express her sexual fantasies safely, and the payment and free accommodation was secondary in her list of preferences...We shall never really know the whole story behind the enigma that is "Leora,"and perhaps that's the way it should end.   

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Strange how several months ago I mentioned the possibility of them having a second apartment, where possibly they went for privacy.....I was derided by many on the forum for that suggestion.........Perhaps I wasn't so wrong after all.

Also, she is not from poor peasant stock. Although her mother died when she was a girl, her father apparently had quite a prestigious job with the government ( something similar to the KGB I believe ) He is now retired from that position and has a business creating hand made furniture......He is not short of a few bob ( $ £ or Rubles) The black fur coat is not synthetic, it's mink, and was bought by her father, and at the time she was in a quandary as to whether it was morally right for her to wear a fur, when she knows how minks are bred, and it went against her beliefs concerning the welfare of animals, she was persuaded that it was OK for her to accept it.

It's quite possible that the RLC project was just a convenient vehicle for her to express her sexual fantasies safely, and the payment and free accommodation was secondary in her list of preferences...We shall never really know the whole story behind the enigma that is "Leora,"and perhaps that's the way it should end.   

Loving the info, I myself am grateful for Leora being Leora.

• Like 6

15 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Loving the info, I myself am grateful for Leora being Leora.

Leora is certainly Leora, but the hard thing about this, we cannot see Leora being Leora anymore... but for some reason I think a lot of pressure is on Paul now, and it's not only financial, but how does Paul replace Leora's world she had under RLC

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Leora is certainly Leora, but the hard thing about this, we cannot see Leora being Leora anymore... but for some reason I think a lot of pressure is on Paul now, and it's not only financial, but how does Paul replace Leora's world she had under RLC

He doesn't, because he can't...The only way it can be replaced is by Leora if she chooses, and if the facility for her to do so is available.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

He doesn't, because he can't...The only way it can be replaced is by Leora if she chooses, and if the facility for her to do so is available.

Yes you are correct, it is up to her but if Paul chooses only two remain in his part time business, it's probably obvious that it will force Leora to go back to work or make a drastic decision on moving or simply choosing another company that's actually able to broadcast her from Russia

• Like 1