Apartment Closed - Grieves & Gripes

1 hour ago, hampelo said:

When I received notice (finally) from RLC, 

I responded with

Way too little, WAY, WAY too late. 

What your conversion lacks in generosity it more than makes up for in arrogance.

They responded with

We are ready to refund your last payment. 

Please confirm and we will proceed your refund request.

Did anyone else get this offer of a refund?

Not from RLC, Knowing how fucking arrogant and mind boggling slow they are I went straight for Segpay and copied RLC in on my intentions. In all fairness to Segpay, I have nothing but praise for the pro-active and businesslike way they conducted themselves,by settling my claim completely within 4 days ( including Saturday/Sunday).

I received no correspondence whatsoever from RLC until Thursday, when they sent the bullshit letter about the tenants safety etc, which was a desperate attempt to plug the hole in the ship before it sank....."Too little too late" as you stated.

The difference in companies and their customer care is glaringly obvious, one has class and is totally professional whilst the other is arrogant, devious and totally unprofessional.

RLC are hemorrhaging money and credibility at a rapid rate, and I believe personally that they will find it difficult to survive, which has brought to mind the word's of Shakespeare in Hamlet " They were hoisted ( hung ) by their own petard " and I wish them nothing but ill.

And as for the directors and customer service personnel......." May your ear-holes turn to arse-holes and shit all down your necks "  ( Jimbo4 2O19 ) :sick:     

I personally would love a message from Leora that she and Paul will be ok. They must be upset and worried about their futures. I have been doing a woe is me no Leora to watch but it must be terrible for Leora to lose all her fans and her job.

• Like 6

26 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Leora I know you read our posts, please let your favorite fans know you are ok.

Don't waste your time mate, she wont, she cares not about your's or anyone else's feelings, and why should she? She was carrying out a job that earned her money and free accommodation...Job finished...move on.... that's the long and short of it....Remember mate, underneath that beautiful exterior and alluring smile is an extremely intelligent woman, who has been living off her wits since she was a young girl, she knows how to get what she wants in life and can manipulate people with a smile, a tear or a promise...She is a survivor and will be fine....In fact she has probably already planned her next move.She got what she wanted from us, just as we got what we wanted from her....... I wish her well, but I certainly am not worried or concerned about her, she's way too street smart.   

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Don't waste your time mate, she wont, she cares not about your's or anyone else's feelings, and why should she? She was carrying out a job that earned her money and free accommodation...Job finished...move on.... that's the long and short of it....Remember mate, underneath that beautiful exterior and alluring smile is an extremely intelligent woman, who has been living off her wits since she was a young girl, she knows how to get what she wants in life and can manipulate people with a smile, a tear or a promise...She is a survivor and will be fine....In fact she has probably already planned her next move.She got what she wanted from us, just as we got what we wanted from her....... I wish her well, but I certainly am not worried or concerned about her, she's way too street smart.   

I can't believe that mate, she lives and dies from her fans.

10 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I can't believe that mate, she lives and dies from her fans.

Sorry to disappoint you Aussie......It's purely business.....But everyone makes up their own mind and thinks what they choose to think....Whatever rocks your boat mate.

7 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Sorry to disappoint you Aussie......It's purely business.....But everyone makes up their own mind and thinks what they choose to think....Whatever rocks your boat mate.

Thanks jimbo4.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I'm not giving up on Leora.

I’m not stating that in some form or other she won’t return, of course that’s possible. What I am stating is, don’t waste good time and emotion thinking she is going to contact us in any way.....It’s just not going to happen.....You have more chance of a Kangaroo being elected to parliament than that happening.

She will not be sitting at home pining for her lost “ fans .“ she has already started planning her next venture.....She is not giving us so much as a thought....There’s no reason to....It’s life, and it’s business, we used each other and it’s over..

Life moves on. 😼

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

I’m not stating that in some form or other she won’t return, of course that’s possible. What I am stating is, don’t waste good time and emotion thinking she is going to contact us in any way.....It’s just not going to happen.....You have more chance of a Kangaroo being elected to parliament than that happening.

She will not be sitting at home pining for her lost “ fans .“ she has already started planning her next venture.....She is not giving us so much as a thought....There’s no reason to....It’s life, and it’s business, we used each other and it’s over..

Life moves on. 😼

I've got faith in Leora. It's not over to it's over.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I've got faith in Leora. It's not over to it's over.

It's over as far as contacting you is concerned, and that was what your original post was alluding to......Not whether she would be seen again on camera,