Apartment Closed - Grieves & Gripes

It's been two weeks tomorrow since they shut her down.

We are still talking about her because I suppose to each and everyone of us she affected us in one way or another, she had the unique ability to make people happy most of the time. Personally speaking she could be enchanting,mysterious, alluring,annoying, irritating,funny,sad and angry...overall she brought a huge amount of pleasure to our lives, and that's a legacy we would all aspire to achieve in life.

I also believe again from a personal point of view, that life has a way of giving and taking in equal amounts....Over the period of her six years of being ensconced with RLC, she did for the most time, with the exception of the times Paul was unemployed, enjoy the participation and interaction via this forum and other available methods with her fans and occasional critics, mostly in a positive and constructive manner, until she was forced to shut down all communications. But, my own view is that since Paul started his business a year ago, because of him being ever present, the situation and dynamics of the apartment and her perceived relationship with her fan base changed, to the extent where things became repetitious and predictable, choreographed and false, rushed and matter of fact.....more like a duty than a pleasure. with the only respite being Paul going away for the weekends as he did for the last month or so.

So, although she gave me more pleasure than pain, I do believe she has left at the right time, with her legacy preserved, and mostly very fond memories.

I have a feeling that she will return somewhere in the future, but I hope she doesn't......She gave six years of pleasure and went out at the top....What a way to make an exit....and on her birthday as well.

If you're reading this " Little One" Thanks for the memories, it's been a great ride, and a pleasure.......Be well, and have a good life.

• Like 6

il y a 52 minutes, jimbo4 a dit :

If you're reading this " Little One" Thanks for the memories, it's been a great ride, and a pleasure.......Be well, and have a good life.

Couldnt say it better. Wouldn't mind her participation on the forum, or at least, farewell note. She really was amazing. 

• Like 2

I have a question, why didn't Leora leave Paul unpredictable violent ass after this,  I know I'm late at this point, but I just witnessed a disturbing video of Paul grabbing Leora by the throat and violently slamming her head into the refrigerator

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I have a question, why didn't Leora leave Paul unpredictable violent ass after this,  I know I'm late at this point, but I just witnessed a disturbing video of Paul grabbing Leora by the throat and violently slamming her head into the refrigerator

Who knows.? Love, Convenience that he allows her to express herself, Fear? We could never fathom out what went through her mind.....And we will never know if she does or doesn’t in the future.

42 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

She loves him?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

ANYONE MISSING LEORA?

Image result for limp dick

Too funny

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

ou a tu vus cette scene ?

43 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

She loves him?

On that day when someone gives you a warning sign like that, that's not love, but that's telling you to get the hell out because now it's Russian Roulette and you never know when and why the next punch may be coming, and next time it could be fatal, so at that point Leora was foolish to stay with him

• Like 4

I just have to say this before I head on to bed so I can get to work tomorrow, after I recently joined a site other than RLC, and I can honestly say there will never be another person like Leora, and to say why I believe Leora would never be matched by anyone, my all-time favorite bating moment from her happen in the bedroom, and it was perfect with her white dress now in the center of her body with white sheets, white pillows, and white socks, and along with her beautiful hair and a special added gift for us, her laptop, that actually shows us what  our Princess was looking at that kept her sexually aroused, as she bated for us, and it was  special moments like this that separated her from everyone, and it was moments like that, that I will miss from her

• Like 5