Apartment Closed - Grieves & Gripes

il y a 10 minutes, ipiratemedia a dit :

Missing someone you cared for and love is hard. Never able to see them again, it's even harder. We know you are here. We can feel you around us. Our only wish is that we can see you again. Some lose don't hurt for a while; they hurt for a lifetime. The Video's how a few here feel about you, man and women alike. And endure the pain that comes with it. That's the thing about pain, it demands to be felt. So laugh if you must, Leora was one of the rare ones, so effortlessly herself, and the world loves her for it. Everything has its beauty, but not everyone see it.  05.gif.4238b639f57d7aaabb56d352144d3f2f.gif

C'est tellement vrai !!! Merci d'avoir si bien retranscrit ce que beaucoup ressentent.

• Like 5

8 hours ago, ipiratemedia said:

Missing someone you cared for and love is hard. Never able to see them again, it's even harder. We know you are here. We can feel you around us. Our only wish is that we can see you again. Some lose don't hurt for a while; they hurt for a lifetime. The Video's how a few here feel about you, man and women alike. And endure the pain that comes with it. That's the thing about pain, it demands to be felt. So laugh if you must, Leora was one of the rare ones, so effortlessly herself, and the world loves her for it. Everything has its beauty, but not everyone see it. 

Dude, get a grip. She doesn't even know you exist and never will. Do you have nothing in your real life you care about? This is just pathetic.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, parapay said:

Dude, get a grip. She doesn't even know you exist and never will. Do you have nothing in your real life you care about? This is just pathetic.

Out of respect to the find people here on CC, I am going lite on you her majesty, who is one verb short of a sentence. Hard-ons don't make you think less. They make you feel stupid. Which makes me think you must have one 24/7 - The bottom line is, insults only hurt when they come from someone I respect. You ignorant little slug of a troll! 19.gif.fbfec2877a3cf5d60cb6e8fb6d17e5f2.gif

• Like 7

il y a 46 minutes, parapay a dit :

While this statement is true, for those who have been watching these girls for a long time, like Leora & Kamila for eg, it is also understandable that they feel for these girls.

After all, these girls "accompanied" them for months and maybe even years. They filled their lives and provided them anticipation and enjoyment.

I came to this understanding after watching for eg Serafima (4 months?), Ginger (3 months?) and Kelly (1 month) leave.

So I can imagine those who have been watching Leora and Kamila for months, and especially for Leora who disappeared from their screens unexpectedly overnight.

True statement but harsh.

Edit: I forgot Monica 😅

• Like 2

On 7/1/2019 at 5:57 AM, Aussie_oi_oi said:

By watching her apartment.

I think the question was directed to esanders9863.  He said,  "I just witnessed a disturbing video of Paul ...", as opposed to watching the live stream.  I too would like to know where he saw this video.

On 6/30/2019 at 12:43 AM, jimbo4 said:

Strange how several months ago I mentioned the possibility of them having a second apartment, where possibly they went for privacy.....I was derided by many on the forum for that suggestion.........Perhaps I wasn't so wrong after all.

Also, she is not from poor peasant stock. Although her mother died when she was a girl, her father apparently had quite a prestigious job with the government ( something similar to the KGB I believe ) He is now retired from that position and has a business creating hand made furniture......He is not short of a few bob ( $ £ or Rubles) The black fur coat is not synthetic, it's mink, and was bought by her father, and at the time she was in a quandary as to whether it was morally right for her to wear a fur, when she knows how minks are bred, and it went against her beliefs concerning the welfare of animals, she was persuaded that it was OK for her to accept it.

It's quite possible that the RLC project was just a convenient vehicle for her to express her sexual fantasies safely, and the payment and free accommodation was secondary in her list of preferences...We shall never really know the whole story behind the enigma that is "Leora,"and perhaps that's the way it should end.   

How do you know all of this information about Leora and her family????

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SierraTM said:

Tell me something, is it hard for you n' "numbnuts" to believe that there are a few here like myself who enjoys conversing with most of these women on RLC n' VHTV? Leora is a friend to most of the guys who hang on her thread. Leora is NOT our lover. I never cared to watch any of these girls bate. Bating does nothing for me, except Lingerie. Once their naked time to move - on... So don't assume you think you know what lurks around these forums. Nothing personal - These young ladies enjoy chatting with the CC members. Figure it out; you might get lucky, like most of us! 19.gif.e0eea8fbc486aef73586e1c914c8adc0.gif

• Like 3

2 hours ago, p4design said:

See the post before this from ipiratemedia, but substitute "most of the girls" with Leora.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, p4design said:

We have been watching for 5-6 years and know a lot of stuff.

• Like 4

12 hours ago, ipiratemedia said:

Out of respect to the find people here on CC, I am going lite on you her majesty, who is one verb short of a sentence. Hard-ons don't make you think less. They make you feel stupid. Which makes me think you must have one 24/7 - The bottom line is, insults only hurt when they come from someone I respect. You ignorant little slug of a troll! 19.gif.fbfec2877a3cf5d60cb6e8fb6d17e5f2.gif

Parapay must be shaking in his shoes lol 😄 

Funny how you have the nerve to call someone 'ignorant' when you cant string a couple of coherent, correctly spelt sentences together yourself. The guys right, get a grip fella, and maybe use spellcheck 🙂

AND (if i deciphered your original post correctly) you mention you produce videos, which are now all over the internet?. If this is correct, and you speak to some of these girls personally,  wow....you sure must love and care for these girls 😄

13 hours ago, SierraTM said:

While this statement is true, for those who have been watching these girls for a long time, like Leora & Kamila for eg, it is also understandable that they feel for these girls.

After all, these girls "accompanied" them for months and maybe even years. They filled their lives and provided them anticipation and enjoyment.

I came to this understanding after watching for eg Serafima (4 months?), Ginger (3 months?) and Kelly (1 month) leave.

So I can imagine those who have been watching Leora and Kamila for months, and especially for Leora who disappeared from their screens unexpectedly overnight.

Edit: I forgot Monica 😅

Thats is why we always always have to see this as an passageway..We gona see many residents,guests and even Lets that we gona start liking And event get true affection towards them(in my case was kitty,masha sister etc)others were other girls,but they aren't family,not even our friends..they will come and at some point leave..sure We gona miss them but life goes on and new resident that We gona create bonds wil apear again and again and that bond will grow as time pass and we see them more and more.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, beckett said:

Parapay must be shaking in his shoes lol 😄 

Funny how you have the nerve to call someone 'ignorant' when you cant is can't string a couple of coherent, correctly spelt -  is spelled sentences together yourself. The guys right, get a grip fella,. I would of use man or fellow and maybe use spellcheck - spell check🙂

AND (if i - I deciphered your original post correctly) you mention you produce videos, which are now all over the internet?. If this is correct, and you speak to some of these girls personally,  wow....you sure must love and care for these girls 😄

How am I supposed to make life choices when I still use my fingers to count and sing the whole Alphabet to see what letter comes next. I used Grammarly on your post. Are you happy now? The American English past tense form is Spelled NOT Spelt. (spelt Is only a common word) So, if you're in the United States, you should probably write it like this: The past tense of the verb "spell" can be spelled in two different ways. In your case "Spelled correctly." Not Correctly Spelt! My apologies to those who have to endure classroom ethics. Let's get back on topic.  22.gif.0cabfcafaf82aa397d336186be7c3188.gif 

• Like 5