Apartment Closed - Grieves & Gripes

6 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

I just have to say this before I head on to bed so I can get to work tomorrow, after I recently joined a site other than RLC, and I can honestly say there will never be another person like Leora, and to say why I believe Leora would never be matched by anyone, my all-time favorite bating moment from her happen in the bedroom, and it was perfect with her white dress now in the center of her body with white sheets, white pillows, and white socks, and along with her beautiful hair and a special added gift for us, her laptop, that actually shows us what  our Princess was looking at that kept her sexually aroused, as she bated for us, and it was  special moments like this that separated her from everyone, and it was moments like that, that I will miss from her

Couldn't agree more with you!

7 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

On that day when someone gives you a warning sign like that, that's not love, but that's telling you to get the hell out because now it's Russian Roulette and you never know when and why the next punch may be coming, and next time it could be fatal, so at that point Leora was foolish to stay with him

Love is blind.

• Like 2

On 7/1/2019 at 9:56 AM, esanders9863 said:

I have a question, why didn't Leora leave Paul unpredictable violent ass after this,  I know I'm late at this point, but I just witnessed a disturbing video of Paul grabbing Leora by the throat and violently slamming her head into the refrigerator

Fear of the unknown... perhaps. God I miss this wonderful lady.

• Like 3

Happy Independence Day to our American cousins.

Have a good one

• Like 3

Missing someone you cared for and love is hard. Never able to see them again, it's even harder. We know you are here. We can feel you around us. Our only wish is that we can see you again. Some lose don't hurt for a while; they hurt for a lifetime. The Video's how a few here feel about you, man and women alike. And endure the pain that comes with it. That's the thing about pain; it demands to be felt. So laugh if you must, Leora was one of the rare ones, so effortlessly herself, and the world loves her for it. Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it.  19.gif.140237304d25cec6106d583d65242e97.gif

• Like 13