Apartment Closed - Grieves & Gripes

1 hour ago, Pepe said:

Yes I have found her working on a site with Squirrel and Skunk use to be Squirrel and Moose, but Moose passed away unexpectedly.

Send me $29.95 and I will make sure you have access too!

Dude. You're not supposed to take $29.95 for access. Now days, you're supposed to require a continuing subscription for access at $20 per month, reoccurring. Otherwise, you must only show fuzzy  thumbnails for newbie visitors.

For more wisdom on how to operate a website, just contact me here. Paypal or Amazon gift cards are accepted, but I'm in need of your credit card so I can buy pecans monthly from Amazon's Whole Foods subsidiary, you will have un-ending Premium access, and you will not be bothered with renewing notices. I ask only a small amount, so it will not show up on your credit card or banking statements very much. This automated pay stuff is just so convenient, ain't it?

• Like 5

56 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Dude. You're not supposed to take $29.95 for access. Now days, you're supposed to require a continuing subscription for access at $20 per month, reoccurring. Otherwise, you must only show fuzzy  thumbnails for newbie visitors.

For more wisdom on how to operate a website, just contact me here. Paypal or Amazon gift cards are accepted, but I'm in need of your credit card so I can buy pecans monthly from Amazon's Whole Foods subsidiary, you will have un-ending Premium access, and you will not be bothered with renewing notices. I ask only a small amount, so it will not show up on your credit card or banking statements very much. This automated pay stuff is just so convenient, ain't it?

I am working with Bitcoin or berries of your choice. I forgot to edit my original post to include that was a bi-weekly subscription. In order to see fuzzy thumbnails you must by 2000 tokens for 10 minutes of viewing after that the window closes until you purchase another 2000 tokens or you can simply add 50000 for the low low price 39.95 a 13% discount.

• Like 1

I believe that the tenant known as Paul is most likely not so much concerned about being employed only part-time now. Now, will be a real and genuine test of they're relationship as they will both likely have to seek and return to regular employment on more of a full time basis to be able to afford a residence and any associated residential bills, and many other items of which they had become accustomed to affording and obtaining while being at the project while it lasted.                                                                                                                                                                                                                              I have always admired the beautiful woman known as Leora and certainly do miss her and likely will for quite awhile to come. She was the reason I first ever subscribed to the project, and then again after canceling at one point when times of interesting activities or occurrences had seemed to diminish enough to, eventually resubscribed when it seemed that some of those times had resumed enough to. She was, and wherever she is now, is a beautiful and quite uniquely amazing and special woman, not to mention seemingly such a down to earth woman who seemed to have such a kindred spirit. I always felt quite privileged to have discovered and be able to know of Leora as I did, and if ever to be privileged enough to do so again in the future, I would most certainly cherish those times as well.

• Like 8

It has been quite strange that although a number of the apartments on VHTV has seemed to be in Russia, that they have not done any kind of major cut-back like RLC did. Something must be going on with RLC more then just the supposed change of internet issues in Russia.

• Like 5

It has been rumored that the tenant formerly known as the beautiful woman called Leora, has received an invitation to the Kremlin, while the tenant formerly known as Paul, has been exiled to some remote Siberian island called Wrangel Island located somewhere in the Eastern Siberian Sea.  😲

• Like 3