Masha ,(Dasha, Sasha) General Chat Topic 2019 #5

happyone

4 hours ago, novidades said:

Or Dasha and Sasha. Maybe... 

Hope not.All the girls that visit that i found atrative are from Masha part,i hope s&d get their own place but this one i hope is for Masha.

• Like 2

If we think better maybe doesn't make a lot of sense Masha to be moving,rlc even put the tag singles,roommates in list because of masha.Maybe a roommate for her is aproaching.But so much things being packed is strange.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Αν σκεφτούμε καλύτερα ίσως δεν κάνει πολύ νόημα Μάσα να κινείται, RLC ακόμα και να θέσει τα singles ετικέτα, συγκάτοικοι στον κατάλογο, λόγω της masha.Maybe ένα συγκάτοικο γι 'αυτήν είναι aproaching.But τόσα πολλά πράγματα που συσκευάζονται είναι παράξενο.

What I noticed from my friend ze81 is that she did a rigorous screening and threw out many old and useless items for her. Make it to make it easy for her to leave later.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, hondarellas said:

What I noticed from my friend ze81 is that she did a rigorous screening and threw out many old and useless items for her. Make it to make it easy for her to leave later.

This is hard to see what really is going on,she is cleaning th house very good,if she was leaving would be so much easy to pack her things and don't bother with such cleaning(like Sasha&Dasha did),feels she is leaving but at same time maybe she isn't😅.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, maxi said:

Its time to get a boyfriend (or girlfriend) to this girl.

yes because this apartment is very sad to watch with only her,

hope rlc have better plan for this apartment than stay like this

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, firewall said:

yes because this apartment is very sad to watch with only her,

hope rlc have better plan for this apartment than stay like this

Masha needs a man or a girl urgently.

1 minute ago, maxi said:

Masha needs a man or a girl urgently.

good luck to find a boyfriend accept to come here with the cameras,

for me I prefer to see new couple here, the time is coming to turn the page of masha

rlc need new couples

• Like 1

Think she just decided to do a big cleaning,take out all the old stuff she doesn't want anymore,to restart..personaly I hope she gets a roomate("sister" or other one)and both bring dudes in,not do bate shows or pretend they are lesbians,but do their normal stuff.Really don't want a new couple,watching what Rlc did with the last residents(bringing back uninteresting ex residents like Steve and Carla)i think they would do bad again and bring someone almost no one cares.Just want Masha to stay with roomate But to stop with most of shows and act more naturally.