Masha ,(Dasha, Sasha) General Chat Topic 2019 #5

happyone

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

It Looks like RLC replaced masha with her mother. 🤐

It reminds me that everything can always get even lower. If you think it can't get any worse, RLC still finds a possibility. 😉

Well..could had been with her grandmother😅.But Yes,all this masha ausence and big cleaning better be because something new,better is near,if not..they better just close it.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, hondarellas said:

I hope soon her grandmother comes and see what more action! 

👵🧓👴

You are kidding but I know around my place even in my building three generations of Russian families lives together  

Another night out by masha,sex we know she isn't having because last time she had sex was with that beard dude months months ago..lets see what happens after weekend,after all the cleaning and only mom in house it would be desapointed if nothing changes and just appears the next worker,i mean the next girl guest to continue the usual stuff,if is for that than just close the house or replace masha by new couple or something,someone that actualy makes love in the house and not focused in daily night bate shows.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, happyone said:

I am sure that Masha loves her mother---doesn't mean we have to--just a little too much realism for me 😏

To see some guests in the RLC apartments is almost always a good thing. I often expressed my disappointment about the fact that there are so few of them in RLC (especially in the Barcelona Apartments).

If, however, the guest spends more time in the apartment than the resident. All while the presence time of the actual resident is already declining, I simply wonder why. It seems a lot like this visit is not mother and daughter spend their holidays together, but more a cheap solution to distribute the presence time (working time). 

And even though some people are Talking About Masha mother as some kind of a MILF here, what i can not understand at all, because she is not good looking, it is clearly a further deterioration of the content of RLC. It would have been right to restart the apartment with new residents. Maybe, finally something new and exciting again. Instead, i see a old woman through the same boring daily routine as before Masha (who as it seems won't show up for whole days now). 

• Like 2

the world pays thieves (RLC) to see a spectacle, to see Masha not her mother. Why don't they at least tell when he'll be back?
Unfortunately they started from very high and fell too low, they seem to be closing. Apart from the various girls masturbating in some apartments, the sex that the rest of them are promoting is measured.

• Upvote 1

I think Masha left over the weekend
Mom has to take care of the cats and will leave when Masha is back

But soon Masha will be over, she will go too
A next (last) step from RLC into the abyss

it is sad ☹️

6 hours ago, hondarellas said:

the world pays thieves (RLC) to see a spectacle, to see Masha not her mother. Why don't they at least tell when he'll be back?
Unfortunately they started from very high and fell too low, they seem to be closing. Apart from the various girls masturbating in some apartments, the sex that the rest of them are promoting is measured.

It's always been this way!!