Masha ,(Dasha, Sasha) General Chat Topic 2019 #5

happyone

If by any chances Masha leaves i really hope rlc doesn't turn the house as another couple in vacations place,we have so few regular houses with couples doing their life's in cams,with pets,friends etc.Really don't want another sex house vacations duty(couple in vacations places).Give us at least a dozen normal houses that respect the premise..Real life in cams.Thats why i would like to see Masha with a girl roommates and both doing their own personal life's,no big shows,Just seing Masha finding someone And same Regard the New roommate.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, novidades said:

Or sending Jane and Dick... 

🤢.Masha have stunning girlfriends,young,sexy ones,why to bring a older,not good looking couple that is just sex and few more.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, ze81 said:

🤢.Masha have stunning girlfriends,young,sexy ones,why to bring a older,not good looking couple that is just sex and few more.

the masha friends have never done alot on cameras exept shower, have a good looking is not enough for me now this is why I prefer see new fresh people in this apartment

and the most important thing to do in this apartment first it's change all the cameras and add some more.

edit: and the guest you have for the moment is her mother 🙂

6 minutes ago, firewall said:

the masha friends have never done alot on cameras exept shower, have a good looking is not enough for me now this is why I prefer see new fresh people in this apartment

and the most important thing to do in this apartment first it's change all the cameras and add some more.

edit: and the guest you have for the moment is her mother 🙂

"and the guest you have for th moment is her mother"😅.Well Masha "sister" did a lottt,that girl even slowed the juice.The brunet didn't do almost nothing,just showers and that lame "try" of orgy with s&d&m and beard dude with girlfriend,tattoo girl..some bates.But is to bring J&D then i also prefer new people.But please be..a regular couple,of course sexually active but not a show type one,if possible..Italians.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

"and the guest you have for th moment is her mother"😅.Well Masha "sister" did a lottt,that girl even slowed the juice.The brunet didn't do almost nothing,just showers and that lame "try" of orgy with s&d&m and beard dude with girlfriend,tattoo girl..some bates.But is to bring J&D then i also prefer new people.But please be..a regular couple,of course sexually active but not a show type one,if possible..Italians.

i remember only the hot blonde polina when she were here with the tattooed guy, they had some good sex in the bathtub and bedroom

don't know if they are still together or not, if yes they can take the place of masha here

Just bring the unbelievable Italian "teacher" guest and i would be happy,she had the most amazing boobs i seen in any cam site,sadly the most We seen from her was in bra and phanties.

• Upvote 1