Masha ,(Dasha, Sasha) General Chat Topic 2019 #5

happyone

1 hour ago, bean1111 said:

είναι ότι ΤΚ επίσκεψη Μάσα;

No !I wish it was! Let's finally see something in this apartment!
 is another regular boy on vacation in this apartment, he was there two days ago with his girlfriend. It is the couple who were holidaying there at Christmas where the infamous party with the caresses of everyone was caressing each other.

1 hour ago, AntEater said:

Nvm her mom is cleaning, so much cleaning going on in this apartment, I thought RLC took care of that.

Strange indeed,first Masha cleaned it,then Mom is cleaning it now.Why to bother such work if rlc could do it,i first tought such big cleaning by masha was because a new roommate was join in(as resident also),but now Masha is most of time out(or a lot) and took a lot of her things outside, feels she is moving to a new house in Italy.Well Gess by end if year or at max till middle of 2020 rlc will proper inform us😅.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

One thing for sure Masha doesn't need to use those apps to see how you "would" look older..she just need to look to her mother face😅.

I was thinking the same thing--only I was not going to single out the face --I was going for the whole look 😏

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, happyone said:

For those interested in bigger older women, mama Masha is in the tub 21:50 and earlier

Difficult to decide. 🤐

I shouldn't be so negative, after all it is now at least halfway a roommate apartment. 😉Even when I was hoping to see another roommate join Masha. Bad luck, maybe the cute blonde with her BF is to be visited again some later day. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1