Masha ,(Dasha, Sasha) General Chat Topic 2019 #5

happyone

Wish we had more info from rlc with frequency,Just like in this case..we don't know if masha is moving out,if house will close,if masha will stay with a roommate.We should have some info.It looks likes Masha is moving out to another house(not to anotehr country),she took a lot of things,her mom arrived,some friends helping with moving,But is just a gess lol.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Wish we had more info from rlc with frequency,Just like in this case..we don't know if masha is moving out,if house will close,if masha will stay with a roommate.We should have some info.It looks likes Masha is moving out to another house(not to anotehr country),she took a lot of things,her mom arrived,some friends helping with moving,But is just a gess lol.

more interesting that way?

Just now, Robwin said:

Lol yeah only joking pal sorry he he

I knew my friend.Rlc only loose with all their "limits",but well we can't do nothing,if you want to watch them..respect the rules,look at me..years and years in Rlc and never posted a single pic,video.Wish they had the open mind of VH in this regard But things are like they are.Cheers bro.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I knew my friend.Rlc only loose with all their "limits",but well we can't do nothing,if you want to watch them..respect the rules,look at me..years and years in Rlc and never posted a single pic,video.Wish they had the open mind of VH in this regard But things are like they are.Cheers bro.

Yeah tell me about it, got banned twice before calling it a day lool.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1