B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #2

4 hours ago, adamneve said:

Who is this Rocco and why the distinct dislike of him even being mentioned??..:huh:

Rocco is ok...It's just that he's made more appearances here than Irma now!...I reckon boyfriends visits should be limited. 1 week max is ok, 1st time around, but if the girls return, it's their choice, and NO boyfriends allowed...just my opinion, but it sounds like a canny little freebie for the bf every time...Ok, they're generally expected to perform on cam...no big deal 😏

4 hours ago, Theblacknight04 said:

Do you think that in the apartments of couples it is all real? Just look at B&N apartment, the show is everywhere, and if I had another age, I would like to be in Rocco's place😂

That's Italy at the moment, and very nice...😉

21 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Then you are luckier than me.  I've emailed them 7 times in 5 months and I'm 0 for 7 in getting any reply at all

Guess you don't have Harley's knack--he got an immediate response 😏

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

Holy shit, I've spent the past 2 days with my family and this is the first time I've been able to log into RLC or the forum and I see everything has changed.  Nothing is the same.  It's going to take me hours minutes to read all the posts and watch replays to try to figure out what the hell is going on.  This sure isn't what I expected to see.  I  don't expect I'm going to like the changes but nothing I can do except live with it.

I slightly amended you post, Dont. if that ok...😏

But that's just me...