Does Anyone Else Find RLC Boring Now? #1

tktoo

4 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I gonna chk that out. Thx for the tip!

Apart from Spitting Image Ash look out for some Dave Allen shows he will crack you up, he's irish by the way so no relation to our prized Dave 🤣

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Robwin said:

How come all you foreigners like our old programmes lol. But you are so right they were bloody brilliant. The current wimps and PC wallys would shit themselves if it was on now lol. You can't beat the old stuff when you could say what you want and not be pilloried.

When I was kid growing up that's all my folks ever watched in the evening hours. Benny Hill, On the Busses and Have You Been Served.  I still even watch the episodes on YouTube to this day. I prefer the old nostalgic stuff.  Those were the days when TV was at its best.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

I gonna chk that out. Thx for the tip!

Back in those days you could call them Bloomin' Limeys and everyone had a good laugh. Now you say that and others get offended saying it's racist.   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Robwin said:

Apart from Spitting Image Ash look out for some Dave Allen shows he will crack you up, he's irish by the way so no relation to our prized Dave 🤣

Dick Emery!!You are Awwwful.Remember him👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Robwin said:

Yes Ash we produced some cracking comedy and put down shows before the snowflakes took over 👍

By the way how's the family planning clinic coming along lol things have gone quiet lately or are you putting all your energy into the project 😂

The sad part is most ethnicities and races and religious folk don't have problem with that kind if humor. Its a small number of loudmouth that claim to speak for all of thats the problem. Were "plowing" ahead with family planning. We've "inserted" a few new ideas that may speed things up, like him holding me up standing on my head after were finished. Other ideas have been :in and out" of our discussions. Guy has been "Pounding" me with the idea we got plenty of time, but  I"blow" him back that time is growing short. 😁😷😁

• Haha 4

28 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

The sad part is most ethnicities and races and religious folk don't have problem with that kind if humor. Its a small number of loudmouth that claim to speak for all of thats the problem. Were "plowing" ahead with family planning. We've "inserted" a few new ideas that may speed things up, like him holding me up standing on my head after were finished. Other ideas have been :in and out" of our discussions. Guy has been "Plowing" me with the idea we got plenty of time, but  I"blow" him back that time is growing short. 😁😷😁

The first part I quite agree with you on that most people love any humour whoever its directed at especially us brits👍. The second part,well, I love your turn of phrases lol creases me up🤣. The standing on head bit, too drastic, just put a plug in it 🤣👍. Take care hun xxx

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

The sad part is most ethnicities and races and religious folk don't have problem with that kind if humor. Its a small number of loudmouth that claim to speak for all of thats the problem. Were "plowing" ahead with family planning. We've "inserted" a few new ideas that may speed things up, like him holding me up standing on my head after were finished. Other ideas have been :in and out" of our discussions. Guy has been "Plowing" me with the idea we got plenty of time, but  I"blow" him back that time is growing short. 😁😷😁

It all sounds very agricultural 😀Once the seed is planted you'll be fine.😀

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Hi Rob,have you seen Rab C before?absolutely priceless😀😀More to the point would you understand what he is saying?

3 years ago me and Mrs Naga rented a git in France for a week in the summer. It was in a beautiful part of France, in the middle of nowhere. Little did we know that the owners, who were living next door, where Gregor Fisher (aka Rab C and his Mrs)...What a lovely couple, a far cry from his string vested character...They happened to be working on a new movie version of 'Whiskey Galore' with another coupla actors when we were there. We ended up playing Boule in their garden and drinking their wine 😁...

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Dick Emery!!You are Awwwful.Remember him👍

Oh yes, love him, it certainly was a comedy era never to be repeated, we were lucky to be around then👍 The vicar,the bover boy etc etc 👍👍👍

And Kenny, what what can you say just brilliant. 

• Like 1