Alan & Serena (2019) Part #2

Nina is still planning to return and she wants Alan as her partner again. She was finally treated in December but a long recovery is involved as her complaint took so long to diagnose and this delay did her system a bit of damage. I admire her loyalty and I am prepared to wait for her, but if George wishes to parade Edda or Louise again in the interim I shall be content.

3 hours ago, squish said:

Nina is still planning to return and she wants Alan as her partner again. She was finally treated in December but a long recovery is involved as her complaint took so long to diagnose and this delay did her system a bit of damage. I admire her loyalty and I am prepared to wait for her, but if George wishes to parade Edda or Louise again in the interim I shall be content.

Β 

Image result for surrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre

Β 

Stop with the nonsense, health is not the reason why Nina isn't around.

5 hours ago, Attalawrence said:

Image result for surrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre

Stop with the nonsense, health is not the reason why Nina isn't around.

I guarantee that she is seriously ill.Β And this is already on the project. At first she began to eat a diet and some pills. Then a lot of pills and an even stricter diet. Then he is treated in a hospital. Then she became completely ill - new symptoms appeared.Β She left only when it became very bad and it was impossible to continue the project.Β Minor health improvements - she uses to visit homes. But this does not long:sad:.

• Like 2