Ilka & Sam (2019) Part #1

5 hours ago, Just In said:

@StnCld316 I think it may be an idea to return this board back to Leeloo & Corbin and make a new one for Ilka & Sam as Leeloo & Corbin are now in Red & Herman's old place.

k

I'll put Leeloo & Corben into this Apartment Board and make a New Board for Ilka & Sam.

Thanks

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Robwin said:

I do find it rather hypocritical that those who don't like watching gay men have no problem watching gay women, (lesbians)

I was with you until you said that. I have to disagree. I think it's just a matter
of sexual preference. For example, I'm not at all interested in having sex with
a guy, so why would I be interested in watching guys have sex? Besides, girls
are prettier. :biggrin:

3 hours ago, letsdothis said:

I was with you until you said that. I have to disagree. I think it's just a matter

Happy in this instance to be a huge hypocrite,not that I am two faced or anything😀😀

• Like 1

4 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Guys are hotter, and even though I like sex with men more I also find hot two womens playing... I had sex with women too in the past and it was ok too. I would do it anytime if the circumstances were ideal. I have no issue. I think in sex there shouldn't be any limits. Many women if you asked them they would admit that as many straight guys like two women playing, they find hot if two men play together.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, hotkefguy said:

Guys are hotter, and even though I like sex with men more I also find hot two womens playing... I had sex with women too in the past and it was ok too. I would do it anytime if the circumstances were ideal. I have no issue. I think in sex there shouldn't be any limits. Many women if you asked them they would admit that as many straight guys like two women playing, they find hot if two men play together.

We just have to face facts VHTV have decided they want to stick to the heterosexual market. They experimented with 2 gay apartments and for whatever reason they decided to no longer wanted to. Their idea for a gay site never came to anything. It sucks for us gay voyeurs but unfortunately we have to live with it. We just have to live with the odd scraps of bisexuality. Most of the bisexual, bicurious guys have left and the ones who remain, very rarely  do it. I'm just a fool handing over my money living in the hope of seeing some and seeing some hot guys naked.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, broxman said:

We just have to face facts VHTV have decided they want to stick to the heterosexual market. They experimented with 2 gay apartments and for whatever reason they decided to no longer wanted to. Their idea for a gay site never came to anything. It sucks for us gay voyeurs but unfortunately we have to live with it. We just have to live with the odd scraps of bisexuality. Most of the bisexual, bicurious guys have left and the ones who remain, very rarely  do it. I'm just a fool handing over my money living in the hope of seeing some and seeing some hot guys naked.

I understand you my friend! We've had some good times at VoyeurVilla last year before it closed.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hotkefguy said:

I'll just take your word for it on that one. Of the two of us, you will always
be the only one with male sexual experience. I can say this, however. As I
said before, I am not interested in having sex with men and I don't find it
hot to watch two men playing together. IMHO, I believe if a guy is a true
heterosexual, he would say the same thing.

But don't misunderstand, I am fully supportive of the LBGTIQ community
and everyone's right to choose their own sexuality and preferences.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, letsdothis said:

I'll just take your word for it on that one. Of the two of us, you will always
be the only one with male sexual experience. I can say this, however. As I
said before, I am not interested in having sex with men and I don't find it
hot to watch two men playing together. IMHO, I believe if a guy is a true
heterosexual, he would say the same thing.

But don't misunderstand, I am fully supportive of the LBGTIQ community
and everyone's right to choose their own sexuality and preferences.

ditto.

• Like 2