Melissa & Sergio, Krista & Andrew (2019) Part #1

Il y a 12 heures, sereno a dit :

That 20 is just a warm up.  CCers are able to write even more dribble than that.  Try the 50 pages in the new Kira/Nina forum.

Hell no. There is only just a small amount of fuckery I can handle in one week 🙌🏾🚫🥴🥴🥴🥵🤘🏿

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Hi Ash! It's been a long time. Listen, I already explained why I am here. I'm addicted to this site. I can't quit no matter what I try. With that said, yes, for the folks who are here all day long, day after day, indeed we are wasting our life on this. You're not here that much and so you obviously don't apply to that. But, this is a waste of life, there is no question about that. There really is much more productive things we could be doing than this. Yes, I get it, it's a place to chat and have fun. That's great! So is a bar, but if I spent the amount of time I do here sitting at a bar talking to friends, would you really consider that a good thing for a me? Hours, I mean hours of people's life everyday is spent either watching these sites or posting here. For what? Fun? Again, if it was in some moderation I can see your point, but for the top posters here that's not the case at all. I know very well how much time I spend here and it's waaaayyyyyyy too much. I can only imagine the amount of time people who have subscriptions are here watching AND posting comments here. There have been over a hundred apartments, can you name all of the tenants who have come through here?  I know people who can. Is that really something worthy of a persons time and mental capacity? I don't think so.  

I am here because I'm addicted to this soap opera called CamCaps and my life here has been quite unique and I'm not ready to give it up so easily. I'm sorry if you don't find my style humorous anymore. Personally, I don't find most of the humor on this site very humorous, but I'm not complaining and getting all upset over it, so why should you complain and be upset about what I do?

It's funny to me because so many people are always saying, "Amy, don't take this so seriously". Well, guess what, I don't, the people who tell me that do. I'm just being me as I always have been going all the way back to the days of Voyeur-Villa. Way before you came along. Things happened and I became attached to the tenants and it changed me. I felt the need to protect them and try and make VHTV something that it couldn't be. I fought like hell to keep VHTV a "real voyeur" site. In the end, I was rejected by James and VHTV. I lost my battle, and I got really upset about it, hurt a lot of people, and I was reduced to nothing. Someone came along and helped me get up off the ground and my goodness was I grateful. We hid in the shadows, plotting and scheming, hoping to see the doomed fate of VHTV fall before our eyes. It was inevitable and it was going to be epic! Then something happened that I did not expect. My partner in the shadows turned on me and was given a gift from above. The truly ironic part was that it was me who suggested it. Crazy! A new alliance was forged, but then things started to shift the other way around. Instead of holding me up it stood in front of me. Instead of repping, it began to question everything I did and prove me wrong wherever possible. I came to the realization that I was alone again. Then, I figured a way out of this whole maze I was in (my issues with VHTV). What if, instead of fighting the system, I just quite simply accepted it for what it is, not for what I wanted it to be. What if instead of exposing every weakness and all of the horrible things that were happening, I just accepted it for what it was and instead of looking for the bad I just looked for anything good no matter where it was. Eureka!!  This solved all of my problems! I no longer saw the tenants as good or bad. I no longer saw VHTV as a good or bad voyeur site. I finally figured out a way to be here and enjoy it without the need for any battles. I was so delighted with my discovery and I went to the alliance and I shared my wonderful idea. Guess what happened? Yep! You guessed it POP, and there went my balloon and me along with it, down, down, down and back to the hard cold ground. The alliance was broken and I was out! So, it did take a while for me to be able to stand again, but I did! And so here I am, standing, with my hands on my hips and a smirk on my lips and a glint in my eye. I'm free again! Finally, I am free again and I could not be any happier. I am beholden to no one. I'm just happy be an independent freelance voyeur site commentator and that's all!

Have a great weekend everyone!  💋    

I read what you wrote and I have a lot I like to respond to, but at this time I'm hoping to get a good hammering when sleepy head emerges from the shower. I think because you hate VH so much you taking everything way to serious. And I'm not complaining and getting upset over what you said as you put it. Say whatever you please, but were not a bunch of losers on here because for whatever reason it's not fun for you here anymore. 

• Like 6

3 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

I come on here more to see what you guys are up to than VH. I get to post about VH stuff through the pics some of you generously put up, but I like to keep it lighthearted and not over anylyze every move someone makes as tenants or what a poster on here has to say. Rob and I had a disagreement on a subject, he was wrong, I was right, and we moved on.😏  psychoanalyzing why a girl only sucked her bf dick and no one else is fun, but it can go too far and not be interesting.

Hi Ash,I'm not trying to be a copycat but that just about sums it up for me as well

Oh BTW you were definitely right and Rob was wrong😀

Have a great day.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I'll have to take it up with Admin and the other Moderators to see what they think of the idea and whether it would work or not.

Why limit yourselves to a few when you have a pack of wolves lurking in the shadows "to see what they think of the idea and whether it would work or not." After all, we are members. If we have to take on forum moderators, or it's members, we need to make it clear precisely what we expect from them. Most "MODS" see themselves as forum police officers or an 'oppressor and will only edit/delete/lock content without creating any themselves. IMO, it proves @Amy3and @ashleyxyzand others point. "Disagreements," "Psychoanalyzing" etc. "Accepted it for what it is and instead of looking for the bad, looked for anything good no matter where it may take you."

Primary responsibility role as an Admin or Mod is to "encourage interaction," to "encourage member involvement," and to "encourage a sense of community" within the forum. (I'm sure you already knew this) Yes, "Admn n' Mods" do play a significant role for a forum to be successful" or not depends on the "Staff" part to promote the forum and "encourage positive interactions among members." You need to be careful that threads on the controversial topic don't get out of hand. Most "MODS" as regular members, with privileges that allow them to make the forum better. "There is nothing worse than a trigger happy MOD." "A moderator should not be a censor." IMO, StnCld is a role model for all MODS around the globe to witness humbleness over-rudeness. I can't tell you how many times I have tried to piss - off this man to no avail. I guest confidence plays a significant role, and I'm not a "Troll."  only into Rock n' Roll.30.gif.20828e8c01f9a751320fb1e21a070aca.gif

-                      

• Like 2

18 hours ago, ipiratemedia said:

Why limit yourselves to a few when you have a pack of wolves lurking in the shadows "to see what they think of the idea and whether it would work or not." After all, we are members. If we have to take on forum moderators, or it's members, we need to make it clear precisely what we expect from them. Most "MODS" see themselves as forum police officers or an 'oppressor and will only edit/delete/lock content without creating any themselves. IMO, it proves @Amy3and @ashleyxyz and others point. Disagreements, Psychoanalyzing etc. accepted it for what it is and instead of looking for the bad, looked for anything good no matter where it may take you .

Primary responsibility role as an Admin or Mod is to "encourage interaction," to "encourage member involvement," and to "encourage a sense of community" within the forum. (I'm sure you already knew this) Yes, "Admn n' Mods" do play a significant role for a forum to be successful" or not depends on the "Staff" part to promote the forum and "encourage positive interactions among members." I don't think that controversial subjects should necessarily be "Banned" as this help create and "encourage interaction." which you're pretty good at doing. (LOL) You need to be careful that threads on the controversial topic don't get out of hand. Most "MODS" as regular members, with privileges that allow them to make the forum better. "There is nothing worse than a trigger happy MOD." "A moderator should not be a censor." IMO, StnCld is a role model for all MODS around the globe to witness humbleness over-rudeness. I can't tell you how many times I have tried to piss - off this man to no avail. I guest confidence plays a significant role, and I'm not a "Troll."  only into Rock n' Roll.30.gif.20828e8c01f9a751320fb1e21a070aca.gif

-                      

We don't Ban we just put them in a Time Out Mode for 12 or 24 Hours. Let them cool off.   Banning is only reserved for certain posters which is usually Spammers. Those are the ones who post nefarious links. We get those on a daily basis.

The most important thing to Remember is Read the Rules of the Forum.  As long as they follow the Rules they won't get wrapped with your Posting Privileges suspended for 12 or 24 Hours.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, ipiratemedia said:

IMO, StnCld is a role model for all MODS around the globe to witness humbleness over-rudeness. I can't tell you how many times I have tried to piss - off this man to no avail. I guest confidence plays a significant role, and I'm not a "Troll."  only into Rock n' Roll.30.gif.20828e8c01f9a751320fb1e21a070aca.gif

-                      

Omg don't tell him that he'll get big headed and unbearable 😁😁😁

• Like 2