B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 August #2

24 minutes ago, Stormshaedow said:

Non vedendo come tutto ciò che hai appena detto confuta quello che ho detto ... Il mio punto era che godono della reciproca compagnia, indipendentemente dal fatto che la gente su questo forum lo fanno o no, non ha alcuna incidenza sul fatto che lo fanno ... e mi piace vedere che ... se non ... lo fai ...

So for you it s enaugh see for 3 months massage for cam?

13 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

This is totally fucked up.  I can't tell up from down.  Maybe I need more drugs.

sorry, I only read about your bad situation now, I'm really sorry, even if I don't know you, I embrace you and wish you a little luck to solve this bad time

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

It shows how spontaneous this was! I just hope it doesn't cause too much trouble for her. But I'm very greatful that they brought this home, instead of taking it to a hotelroom or somewhere!

Thank you, girls!!!! 😘💗

Yes, that could be finally a step in the right direction. Not dodged the camera and simply brought some real life into the apartment. 

I really hope that this will also mean more guests in General (not only for sex). If they now would also let go this Show it would be finally real life in this apartments again.

1 hour ago, Theblacknight04 said:

So for you it s enaugh see for 3 months massage for cam?

You're assuming a lot about what you think I was watching for, especially when I told you that I like seeing them have fun together... they joke around, talk about what's going on in their lives, have pillow fights, sometimes stupid silly, non-sex related fun... and yes, sometimes even "shows"... Damira and Fiby do a lot together besides "put on a show", that fact that you only see shows says more about your viewing habits than their relationship...  which is why I also said, ymmv (your mileage may vary...)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stormshaedow said:

You're assuming a lot about what you think I was watching for, especially when I told you that I like seeing them have fun together... they joke around, talk about what's going on in their lives, have pillow fights, sometimes stupid silly, non-sex related fun... and yes, sometimes even "shows"... Damira and Fiby do a lot together besides "put on a show", that fact that you only see shows says more about your viewing habits than their relationship...  which is why I also said, ymmv (your mileage may vary...)

And much better, Fiby is naked with Damira 😉

• Like 2

Just now, moos54 said:

And much better, Fiby is naked with Damira 😉

She also initiates the getting naked and feeling up at least half the time, but I don't want to bring too much reality into the conversation... people get upset when their bubbles are burst...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Noldus said:

Fiby left 2033 for her Date 

and as we can all see .now that she is back. it must not have been a dinner date. seeing as she needs to make something to eat .as soon as she got back. but that's all she uses the apt for eat shit sleep and hide in her tent on her bed..when she isn't doing a her daily massage show with damira….she should just stay at her dates place and let rlc put a girl worth being there in her room..

• Like 1