Leora - General Chat Topic 2019 #1

StnCld316

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Someone asked where she was at so I quoted the Post.

You must have cared since you took the time to comment.

Sure, it's clear that we care ABOUT HER. But not beyond the point,

that she's back (for an X time), and we're all happy... 😛

9 minutes ago, bruno anais said:

Leora sage dans son nouvelle appart elle a changer ......😁

Bonjour Bruno, elle est arrivée hier soir, ne pense tu pas que sa priorité est tout à fait autre, quand elle en aura envie t'inquiète ça ce passera :angel:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, gogism said:

Shitty appartement not worth the great glory of our Queen. Duh!  😉

hi gogisme, you're a bit hard, it's a very nice apartment (I find one like this I take it), you should rather say this apartment is not in a residential area and does not have the necessary area Sufficient to welcome the goddess with dignity, it will be more just, if that is the case with your thought. :angel:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

not the same country 

They hardly seem compatible in terms of lifestyle anyway. But they are not in the same place anyway.

Presumably Paul will soon be granted conjugal visiting rights! Can't have Leora in solitary confinement for too long!

17 minutes ago, BlackLeone said:

Not a single free camera in that appartment. Fuck you, RLC.

Hi BlackLeone, RLC fuck every one in any case,  they fuck you because they have choice to made this apartment on full Premium with no free cams and you speak bad, don't forget it's business first and they don't care as you look "the Goddess" for free and also they fuck us (me including) because we pay for see "the Goddess" and we don't care about pay 34$/month including REPLAY, some members smoke, some other see Leora (i have stopping smoking 9 years ago) some other members do the two, so what else. 

Salut BlackLeone, RLC baise tout le monde en tout cas, ils te baise parce qu'ils ont le choix de faire de cet appartement une version Premium complète sans caméra gratuite et que tu parles mal, n'oublie pas que c'est les affaires d'abord et qu'ils s'en fichent que tu puisses voir "the Goddess" gratuitement et aussi ils nous baisent (moi y compris) parce que nous payons pour voir "the Goddess" et nous nous moquons de payer 34 $ / mois incluant REPLAY, certains membres fument, certains autres voient Leora (j'ai arrêter de fumer il y a 9 ans), d'autres membres font les deux, alors quoi d'autre.

jack nicholson yes GIF

Hail CC // Hail "CHUUUT"

• Like 1