Leora - General Chat Topic 2019 #2

happyone

16 minutes ago, Roger1 said:

Hope you don't get hurt patting yourself on the back 😂😀🤣

Don't take offence, but your ongoing post's are showing a great deal of immaturity, and contributing nothing constructive to this forum, sometimes in life it's wise to accept as fact what several people inform you...Why not start afresh?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Don't take offence, but your ongoing post's are showing a great deal of immaturity, and contributing nothing constructive to this forum, sometimes in life it's wise to accept as fact what several people inform you...Why not start afresh?

I actually heard you was the cause of her to stop posting here.

Just now, Barry Elephant said:

Makes sense now. 13 YOA, it all falls into place.

According to Pasha yes it does. 

19 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

They also told me that they do not like you and said that you were an inadequate man 🤣

Edited by Foxx

38 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

HaHa!! .Firstly! Your facts are totally wrong, and secondly you are contradicting yourself, less than 30 minutes ago you were stating that she never posted on here....How could I be responsible for something that never occurred.....Don't run your mouth little man, do what I have told another member of this forum.....Put you proof on here for everyone to see.....words are cheap!!

I will not respond further to your goading until you substantiate your allegations.

One last thing the reason you got banned from RLC was Leora 🤣

9 hours ago, kris66 said:

Yeah sure....Stay in La La Land. Maybe she will find you there

Kriss you should listen more to people who actually know things instead of acting like you know it all. The Goddess used to post and still checks in time to time to see what is said about her. The more good stuff said  the more she graces us with her beauty. So get your head out of your ass and grow up.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Roger1 said:

One last thing the reason you got banned from RLC was Leora 

Roger 1, must be your age. I see you are a new member of CC. Why not listen and learn from the members who have been here a long while not to the trolls. You will learn alot about respect. The old adage of listen and learn pertains nicely here.

• Like 7

6 hours ago, Roger1 said:

I actually heard you was the cause of her to stop posting here.

No Roger1, it was people like you that upset her with their crass comments that caused her to close down all her social media accounts as well.

• Like 4