Nina & Kira (2019) Part #1

miscvoyeur

hahahahahahahhaha........look at the Pied Piper effect...Normally,i wouldn't post at all since i have stopped posting long time ago but this is hilarious.11 pages and counting and absolutely NOTHING will ever happen here..VH would gain a lot of new subs,lot more comments and lots of movement.Good !! Now get the queen too..and you won't even need 10-15 apartments..lol

This apartment will always be in the zzzz list as most of the other apartments here FOR ME.

Enjoy true 'voyeur' fans !!

• Like 2

Just now, ze81 said:

Then if they gona most of nights outside its already a lost cause.

yes i doubt we will see alot of sexual things  inside the apartment, i will continue watching during the next days for make my opinion 

• Like 1

Guest hacıvat
6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

My goddness enough with the fucking cats already.

these cats are very different. they feel everything regarding their mothers.

Just now, Amy3 said:

Hey Nack! It does go to show something right? But, you have to know that VHTV has their pocket book wide open for these 2 girls. They'll get anything they want and I bet they are getting paid very, very well on top of the regular VHTV money.

I doubt VH is paying them anything different than the rest but you never know..Leora next may be !! 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Was kinds of referring to all the cat posts all over the site. I don't have a problem with cats, but my goodness who really cares about these peoples pets. People really come to a sex site to post funny cat pitcures.

Here they go! https://duckduckgo.com/?q=funny+cats&t=h_&iax=images&ia=imagesA

Amy you said "fucking cats" cats fucking!!!?It was meant as a joke😀😀

• Like 1