Nina & Kira (2019) Part #1

2 minutes ago, hacıvat said:

just forgot to put 😁 end of my entry. sorry do not wait anything from them. they do nothing. one of them cleans the house wshes feed the cats dail routine. the other cryes(sing) plays some enstruments play video game. they do not have too much frends. they argue always. they stay at same house without speaking eachother for several days. they do sex like pandas once at every three months.they are very boring and annoying. in spite of everthing you like to watch them. ı know them at the beginning. they are not as productive as said.  they ll be new em and sid of vhtv. they do nothing but people ll watch them and ll make comments on them. 

Well for watching them one hour I can't say so much. And what happened on RLC I honestly do not care. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

And you find more examples like that for people with manager.. 

Who?i left VH some weeks ago(rejoin this week),more regular,slow houses i remember are Ary&George,Hector&marla and nicole&karl.All are their own managers,but i only watch a dozen houses maybe with some regularity so probraby there is otehrs houses.

• Like 1

Just now, hacıvat said:

17 pages entryies at seven hours. that must be a record.

i don't know what the official record is but xgswhatever had a lot of pages of comment & no sex at all...........................EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

Just now, ze81 said:

Who?i left VH some weeks ago(rejoin this week),more regular,slow houses i remember are Ary&George,Hector&marla and nicole&karl.All are their own managers,but i only watch a dozen houses maybe with some regularity so probraby there is otehrs houses.

From top of quick memory you have .. Alan place is "dead" since last year... Anica&Joel doesn't have a lot of movement either and they don't seems worried with that.. Ilka&Sam the same.. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I'm a good judge of character. These girls are lame scammers and I can tell you that on the inside they are laughing at the people they see as idiots who watch them. Soon they will be laughing even harder at VHTV who will no doubt have to pay them on the side, least they have a failed RLC apt. THEY WILL NO LET THAT HAPPEN NO MATTER WHAT! I have intuation and it screams at me.😄

The Girls only went to the Cam Show life after RLC suddenly closed the Russian Apartments out.  This Cam Show thing is likely just a short phase hopefully.  I wouldn't say they are scammers as there have been some great cam shows from them.  Just seeing them once on Cams is kind of hard to make any judgement of them.  

They haven't even been on VHTV a Full Day and they are being mocked.   Give them a chance and let them get settled in.  

Don't get too critical or you'll have @sturmchaser breathing down your neck.   :biggrin:

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i don't know what the official record is but xgswhatever had a lot of pages of comment & no sex at all...........................EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey there was a bat in the bathroom. They will have these unique selling point forever 😁

• Like 1

Just now, hacıvat said:

17 pages entryies at seven hours. that must be a record.

To be far most of the talk in those 17 pages are about what isn't going on,web cams,what could happen in future,cats..but still are 17 pages hehe.Lets face it what matters is this..cats kittens GIF.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The Girls only went to the Cam Show life after RLC suddenly closed the Russian Apartments out.  This Cam Show thing is likely just a short phase hopefully.  I wouldn't say they are scammers as there have been some great cam shows from them.  Just seeing them once on Cams is kind of hard to make any judgement of them.  

They haven't even been on VHTV a Full Day and they are being mocked.   Give them a chance and let them get settled in.  

Don't get too critical or you'll have @sturmchaser breathing down your neck.   :biggrin:

Haha good one. 😁

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

From top of quick memory you have .. Alan place is "dead" since last year... Anica&Joel doesn't have a lot of movement either and they don't seems worried with that.. Ilka&Sam the same.. 

Fair enought.

• Like 2