Nina & Kira (2019) Part #2

jabbath1987

1 hour ago, Karrui said:

bandicam-2019-08-29-20-33-39-116170f1505

They are getting the hang of it, but need more practice (of course).  Their first attempt at using toys on RLC was very awkward and actually quite hilarious, if you watched it.  They had NO clue how to use the hand-held dildo with the clit tickler, I swear they were ready to look up the instructions on the Putinweb LOL.  I am glad to see they are making progress!  

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

They are getting the hang of it, but need more practice (of course).  Their first attempt at using toys on RLC was very awkward and actually quite hilarious, if you watched it.  They had NO clue how to use the hand-held dildo with the clit tickler, I swear they were ready to look up the instructions on the Putinweb LOL.  I am glad to see they are making progress!  

lol these toys are indeed very complicated to use, in fact if you are not careful you might just push them into a wrong hole 😃 I am happy they finally figured out how to use them lol

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Most of their sex at RLC was with the lights off I must admit. Had seen a few times they kept the lights on but not many.

Four times on the couch in the living room, at least that I witnessed, could be more.  Lights on, TV on.  With all the mirrors in the place, the free-cammers on kitchen cam 1 got a semi-decent idea.  Of course, Nina's screams removed any doubt what was going on.  😛 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

Four times on the couch in the living room, at least that I witnessed, could be more.  Lights on, TV on.  With all the mirrors in the place, the free-cammers on kitchen cam 1 got a semi-decent idea.  Of course, Nina's screams removed any doubt what was going on.  😛 

Must have missed those times then. Thanks anyway.

45 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

Timing is everything LOL.  I think they have had more sex in less than a month on VH than they did in total in 2018 at RLC.  I'm NOT complaining!  

Lol yeah when I was with RLC must admit it wasn't that frequent even though they often had friends staying over in the living room. Still remember when they had one girl round once, not doe eyes, they really gave her a going over in the bedroom it really was good to watch that. Never had her round after that I don't think 😁

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Lol yeah when I was with RLC must admit it wasn't that frequent even though they often had friends staying over in the living room. Still remember when they had one girl round once, not doe eyes, they really gave her a going over in the bedroom it really was good to watch that. Never had her round after that I don't think 😁

I know exactly to what you are referring.  It WAS nice to watch.  A lesbian three-way really can't be topped.  But, like StoneCold always reminds us, without the alcohol, none of it would have ever happened.  N&K go very light on the booze these days.  

• Like 2

Would be nice if cam3 were a little more zoomed in view,to much far views and above views cams in the house.The cam image quality themselfs are good but with exception of bedroom cams the rest of house cams are not good position.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

It's always fun with your lover figuring out new stuff together. 

• Like 3