Nina & Kira (2019) Part #2

Nothing like listening to Luke or Miranda or FGL or King George on a straightaway on I-81S from Hburg to Roanoke, and back again.  I got RedJenn's windows wide open and the radio wide open, Fred is hangin his head out shotgun, checkin out the beavers in the sardine tins, some deserve a double blast from my horn heh heh.  My dog gets flashed with titties more than I do.  What the hell?    

To stay on topic of the thread, I wonder if my girl Kira has ever ridden in a luxury leather-wrapped Kenworth at 80 mph pulling 32k of freight for hours and hours, just listening to music and chatting with strangers over the CB, eating outstanding Love's/Travel J truck-stop food, and staring at views of mountains and farmlands and flatlands she has never seen before.  

I think she hasn't.  She probably never will.  Damn shame.  😔  

• Like 4

On 9/15/2019 at 3:27 AM, sturmchaser said:

They better do something with that watermelon in the kitchen soon.  I'm surprised it hasn't started leaking from bottom rot.  Yeesh.  

watermelon.JPG

Argh !!not thinking that's Nina's will holds this watermelon from his place,if you depends on her mind!!  the watermelon will remain in his place For decades..😀