B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - August #5 / September #1

23 minutes ago, gaelgamorkh said:

Anabella is back to ham-fistedly grope everyone and generally ruin the mood. She's really gone downhill the last month, literally her only party trick is to violently slap the other girls.

I have found that girls that own strapons tend to be a little aggressive.

What happened to Fiby ? Did she leave with Sara and Stella ?  I found her hiding downstairs on the couch, Why am I not surprised. All the preparation for what ? To hide downstairs on the couch ? Some present for Damira she made LMAO.

strange evening in B4, lots of potential, but apart from Damira with the usual dildo, nothing happened, excellent preparations by Megan and Holly, to watch a movie on television, there was something strange in the air, but it would have been a small a pause, from this evening the circus gets back on its feet

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sergio said:

strano sera a B4, un sacco di potenziale, ma a parte Damira con il dildo al solito, non è successo niente, ottimi i preparativi di Megan e Holly, per guardare un film in televisione, c'era qualcosa di strano nell'aria, ma sarebbe stato un piccolo una pausa, da questa sera il circus si rimette in piedi

So if something happens it's all a show, if they don't do anything it's strange, if they watch a movie on the sofa it's not good, let's say you do first to say that you don't like anything

18 minutes ago, Theblacknight04 said:

So if something happens it's all a show, if they don't do anything it's strange, if they watch a movie on the sofa it's not good, let's say you do first to say that you don't like anything

you see that you have a mental tare, I did not say that nothing is okay, I said that with eight girls like that, in an apartment everyone expected something more