B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 September #3 / October #1

Noldus

6 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL once again you show your ignorance of myself and my source.  my source has been a member of RLC and started way back in the day when I did and has probably been a member of CC even longer than most of you.  this person knows all about what goes on with these girls and then some.  i trust this person with all my heart.  what is said on this forum is just a snippet of what goes on in a 24 hour period on RLC.  i can assure you that i'm not using this person at all.  this person came to me because they like my style on this forum and agree with things i have posted for a long time.  so get your facts straight or don't say anything at all you brown stick 🙂

God help us all...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

you need help my friend....this forum thinks you are a god but the truth is...without Kitek you wouldn't be shit on this forum!!

You really need to get your source checked 🤣

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I'm seeing the replay of this night, it was really a very hot night, Aria and Naomi are truly exceptional, still four days of subscription 🎉 🎉 🎉

Only the same pseudo lesbian bullshit as usual. Everything while her real BF probably sleep somewhere near in a different apartment or hotel. The whole thing is just ridiculous. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1