Voyeur-House.TV (2019) Part #2

6 hours ago, Robwin said:

Well I ain't seen it before, must have been looking on a different site 😁😁

You see much more when you open your eye's.😁😁

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Just In said:

You see much more when you open your eye's.😁😁

Nothing worth opening them for apart from the different forum listing 😁 aahhhh but Jab said the cam show apartments were always shown in the main menu so yes, I must have blinked and missed them 😁😁😁

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Nothing worth opening them for apart from the different forum listing 😁 aahhhh but Jab said the cam show apartments were always shown in the main menu so yes, I must have blinked and missed them 😁😁😁

Well we know you struggle writing in english so no surprises that you struggle to read too.😁😁😁

I think i just stole @Dave 27 thunder.🤣

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Just In said:

Well we know you struggle writing in english so no surprises that you struggle to read too.😁😁😁

I think i just stole @Dave 27 thunder.🤣

And lightning the way you write it is frightening,you gotta knock,knock knock knock on wood😀

Sorry guys I've flipped it again!!!😀

26 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Just admit it,you fucked up!!lool

8 minutes ago, Slender Man said:

Thanks. Even worse when they are over and done with turn the lights on, then get on with what they were doing.

Exactly that is the problem. When it is already dark they don't have to switch on the lights for it. But switching off the lights on purpose is the problem...