Voyeur-House.TV (2019) Part #2

On 10/27/2019 at 1:42 AM, StnCld316 said:

Immortality.    "You can check out at anytime, but you can never leave"    :biggrin:

insa immortality GIF

On 10/26/2019 at 4:36 PM, Robwin said:

So when we die we will always exist on here then, wow, immortality is real then😇

Would you want be immortal? I'm pretty sure I would go mad at some. I could take 3 or 4 hundred year. At 100 you would be the equivalent to 30 years. At 200, 50 years. At 300 70 years. We'd all be still on camcaps in the year 2350. Anyone really like to live forever?       

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I was just experimenting with how clubs work for now. Nothing to worry about 😉

Never used clubs before and want to get familiar witbe the feature here. 

That's how your shit at golf😀😀

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Would you want be immortal? I'm pretty sure I would go mad at some. I could take 3 or 4 hundred year. At 100 you would be the equivalent to 30 years. At 200, 50 years. At 300 70 years. We'd all be still on camcaps in the year 2350. Anyone really like to live forever?       

Loo  well could be interesting i suppose as long as you didn't age and still had all working parts lool. Then again if it had too much use the bloody thing might drop off. A 500yr old dick say eh, the mind boggles :dodgy:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Loo  well could be interesting i suppose as long as you didn't age and still had all working parts lool. Then again if it had too much use the bloody thing might drop off. A 500yr old dick say eh, the mind boggles :dodgy:

I know a dick who lives in Somerset but I don't think he is 500 yrs. Old😀😀

• Haha 2