B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - October #3

il y a 5 minutes, piedpiper1968 a dit :

I do agree. When she stepped out of the bubble bath she actually gave a very nice spread of her pussy. First time I have seen this. Hopefully she gets more open.

I might be wrong here but please don't tell me you are referring to this, what was there to see?

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

16 hours ago, happyone said:
16 hours ago, SierraTM said:

we will see shit.

Ed2 would like that 😏

I'd love it! 😉 Who can not love something real felt that comes from deep inside a woman's body?

26 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I do agree. When she stepped out of the bubble bath she actually gave a very nice spread of her pussy. First time I have seen this. Hopefully she gets more open.

Alla is coming along, she has masturbated (covered) several times, she has been open to flirtation from both Evelyn and Holly. We'll just have to wait for the right moment, or the right amount of alcohol.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

It was 🙂

She makes efforts and I feel her more and more comfortable

Alla is not very open. I don't see her at all doing nasty stuff (she bates covered) or spending too much time out of her room, or without Evelyn. I also see her getting uncomfortable when Laima is around for exemple, and she avoids her when se arives don't know why… Maybe alcohol can stimulate her.

16 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

That's the trouble with the girls. They can't do anything functional for the good of the apartment unless their under the influence of alcohol.

Not exactly true--I was told that they perform well under the influence of some drugs 😏

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, billiboy said:

Laima is back! The orgy can start ...

And she immediately disappeared off-camera somewhere.

Of the 4 girls not doing a whole lot in B4 at the moment, she bothers me the most. It's her 4th month on RLC and yet she does the least of any of them. She was very shy the first time around and she's even more so this time. Why bring her back? I guess she's Nora's friend, so that explains it. But if Nora wants to give her friend a free room in Barcelona she should just put her up at her place. 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1