B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - October #3

DO we think the UM the other day was to meet with the girls and tell them not to go to the clubs. My god Barcelona is a fun place to be. I loved my many visits and it is sad to see them confined to the house. Or maybe they were "grounded" for hiding with the guys. :wink:

22 minutes ago, Neggbaroned44 said:

The medecine for holl is called Cyprine. All the potential sources around her seem dry.

1-bouteille-la-cyprine-33cl.jpg  0

Holly went through quite the culture shift in B4.  It was fun watching Holly project a little Damira/Anabella last night and be the aggressor a bit more.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, billiboy said:

I understand your point, but to be honest, when you watch cam shows (and that's what RLC is all about), you can only judge what you like and what you don't like and believe in that it's real or not. You will never know for sure whether things you see on cams are staged  or not, and this is also valid for the appearance of the boys in B1. You claim it's real, because this is your understanding or expectation of real life, others claim it's arranged by RLC. Maybe it's something inbetween and Sara and Stella agreed with the boys to perform in front of the cams, in order to make themselves more interesting for the viewers and more valuable vor RLC. My oppinion is: as it happened only in one apartment, it seems to be more a concept then coincidence. Now we have one BF showing-up once in a while in B2 ... when Aria left, some BF's or male guests might visit B4.

I don't think you get my point. That starts with that I think RLC is or at least was all about REAL LIFE instead of CAM SHOWS. A SHOW is something that only happens for the audience. Simplified: No spectators, no event. The idea of RLC is/was to give a glimpse into people's lives. Simplified: REAL LIFE is something that happens all the time even without spectators. That's a fundamental difference or even the opposite.

Anyway, you're right about one thing. We can never be sure that something we see on RLC is actually genuine. Only this isn't the problem. The problem is that at the moment we clearly see that so many things are fake. So many silly Shows without real emotions and without real life. There is so much missing that it is only an empty shell. 

I really believe that two are three male residents in B4 would give a step in the right direction. Sure, this also means that new girls have to be cast who are really willing to participate in the project. But in the end it can only get better. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I don't think you get my point. That starts with that I think RLC is or at least was all about REAL LIFE instead of CAM SHOWS. A SHOW is something that only happens for the audience. Simplified: No spectators, no event. The idea of RLC is/was to give a glimpse into people's lives. Simplified: REAL LIFE is something that happens all the time even without spectators. That's a fundamental difference or even the opposite.

Anyway, you're right about one thing. We can never be sure that something we see on RLC is actually genuine. Only this isn't the problem. The problem is that at the moment we clearly see that so many things are fake. So many silly Shows without real emotions and without real life. There is so much missing that it is only an empty shell. 

I really believe that two are three male residents in B4 would give a step in the right direction. Sure, this also means that new girls have to be cast who are really willing to participate in the project. But in the end it can only get better. 

Oh I guess I don't understand why you continue to preach this same old shit over and over. Are you gay?

You already have 6 very normal couples apartments that fit exactly what you want to see. You have Masha's place where it is known for all kinds of normal and not so normal activities. SO that gives you 7 of the 11 apartments that are exactly what the hell you are preaching about.

Those odds win you lot of money in Vegas.

As for Nora's projects in Barcelona she is laughing her ass off at you all the way to the bank, the concept made RLC into the mainstream internet success it has become and she will not change anything just because you are ranting here on CamCaps. If it were not for the Barcelona projects on RLC, I believe that it might have already failed when it pulled out of Russia. Barcelona has been the lifeblood of RLC for about 4 year now, and it is not broke, so why the fuck would they try to fix something that is not broke.

So just get over it will you !!! Most of this forum is sick and tired of you sounding like a broken record.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Oh I guess I don't understand why you continue to preach this same old shit over and over. Are you gay?

You already have 6 very normal couples apartments that fit exactly what you want to see. You have Masha's place where it is known for all kinds of normal and not so normal activities. SO that gives you 7 of the 11 apartments that are exactly what the hell you are preaching about.

Those odds win you lot of money in Vegas.

As for Nora's projects in Barcelona she is laughing her ass off at you all the way to the bank, the concept made RLC into the mainstream internet success it has become and she will not change anything just because you are ranting here on CamCaps. If it were not for the Barcelona projects on RLC, I believe that it might have already failed when it pulled out of Russia. Barcelona has been the lifeblood of RLC for about 4 year now, and it is not broke, so why the fuck would they try to fix something that is not broke.

So just get over it will you !!! Most of this forum is sick and tired of you sounding like a broken record.

Praise the fucking mod lord!!!  This guy is about the most annoying ever in this forum...and there have been some very annoying people here.  Barcelona is just what it is...so stop with the 'real life" shit.  Your ranting makes you look completely stupid and in capable of understanding anything.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Alladino said:

If you must see new cock...under the guise of "real life"...Masha has some new cock on the menu tonight...PLEASE GO THERE AND LEAVE US ALONE!

• Like 4

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

If you must see new cock...under the guise of "real life"...Masha has some new cock on the menu tonight...PLEASE GO THERE AND LEAVE US ALONE!

It looks like she might just eat him up and spit the bones out though...😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I don't want to offend you, but if you really believe in that, you are quite naive. When cams are installed in the apartments and the tenants are aware of it (what they have to from a legal point of view), it is a show and will newer be authentic real life. The presence of cams has an impact on the persons being in the spotlight and, as I said before, the persons do not show their real life but only the part they are willing to show. Whether it's more or less authentic or a non-authentic show for the visitors depends on the actors and it definitely does not matter whether boys are present or not.

However, I understand that you prefer girl/boy action than girl/girl action. So why don't you watch the COV apartment B5  or one of the couples apartments, as some others of this forum quoted already? As couples in the couples apartments live there more or less as permanent residents, their behaviour or even the behaviour of the girls in the single's apartments should match much more with you expectations of a real life. Mascha has a social life, gets visits of couples and  different BF's, etc. 

But in the end, everythig that happens in the RLC appartments is a RLC show and the traffic in the different apartments under different conditions is analyzed by them. RLC draws it's conclusions and decides how to proceed regarding No. and type of apartments, combination of tenants and most likely tells the girls what they are allowed to do and not to do. As there is already a mixed vacation apartment (now B5, before B3), which is obviously not so much of interest as the GOV apartments B1, B2, and B4, RLC will never take boys in these 3 apartments as tenants.
That's a matter of fact and - ironic or not - real (business) life. :smile:

• Like 6

The fact we are discussing about other things almost daily and not about what 7 girls are doing in the house says a lot about how low interesting b4 nowdays is.B4 was(in my tastes) pretty good some few months ago and will again be good sooner or later,it's just personal tastes,some probably really enjoying the actual cast of b4 and can't condemn them,people have equal or different tastes,we just have to respect that and if we want to show we don't agree..we just need to replay and show why,no need to insult or feel superior to the others users,I know Damina and some of girls i found interesting will return sooner or later..that what's matter.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, billiboy said:

I don't want to offend you, but if you really believe in that, you are quite naive. When cams are installed in the apartments and the tenants are aware of it (what they have to from a legal point of view), it is a show and will newer be authentic real life. The presence of cams has an impact on the persons being in the spotlight and, as I said before, the persons do not show their real life but only the part they are willing to show. Whether it's more or less authentic or a non-authentic show for the visitors depends on the actors and it definitely does not matter whether boys are present or not.

However, I understand that you prefer girl/boy action than girl/girl action. So why don't you watch the COV apartment B5  or one of the couples apartments, as some others of this forum quoted already? As couples in the couples apartments live there more or less as permanent residents, their behaviour or even the behaviour of the girls in the single's apartments should match much more with you expectations of a real life. Mascha has a social life, gets visits of couples and  different BF's, etc. 

But in the end, everythig that happens in the RLC appartments is a RLC show and the traffic in the different apartments under different conditions is analyzed by them. RLC draws it's conclusions and decides how to proceed regarding No. and type of apartments, combination of tenants and most likely tells the girls what they are allowed to do and not to do. As there is already a mixed vacation apartment (no5 B5, before B3), which is obviously not so much of interest as the GOV apartments B1, B2, and B4, RLC will never take boys in these 3 apartments as tenants.
That's a matter of fact and - ironic or not - real (business) life. :smile:

Good post Billi..In reality, we can never have a real life website, where the residents act 'normally' because that would mean they were unaware of the cams...It would be illegal 😏Many  participants in the project have appeared to act as they would in real life, but it would be impossible, imo, to totally act normal as though the cams weren't there. Obviously, the long term tenants will become much more familiar with the cams being there, and their behaviour will be more 'real' over time. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1