B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - October #4

20 minutes ago, bnvhdsh29 said:

If it was just a matter of being "slutty" I don't think Alla would be part of it.  But it was a word Evelyn used a lot in the ranting the other night among other things (again, don't take my interpretation of that night as gospel).  I haven't been able to quite figure out what Alla is upset about as it's hard to hear her speak.  If I had to guess, Holly might have come on too strong when they were at the club and at the house.  Which is a lesson most men earn fairly early in their life (most, some never do) but when you are beautiful woman like Holly is it can be a hard lesson to learn.  Cherry I also don't think gives two shits what anybody thinks.  She has done her own thing since she got to B4 and will hopefully continue to do so.  

In my opinion, I don't think Holly came on that strong....Sure she went to bathroom and shave, so did Evelyn and Alla went to change in to some boy shorts..The cheek of these girls...Why isn't Alla mad at Mel and Frida who went off cam with the boys??....God, how I wish Damira was still around...they would have be in for a rude awakening.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bnvhdsh29 said:

I've never had an issue with the girls going out a lot.  It's GIrls on Vaction not Girls under House Arrest.  I like to see happy people enjoying themselves.  But I get the complaints, you all want to see the girls not empty rooms.

What we have now though is some teenage girl bully nonsense in B4.  Cherry and Holly had a small issue that would have blown over while Evelyn has seemed to be annoyed by Holly since she got here.  Then this all boiled over a couple of days ago and every body but Frida is giving Holly the silent treatment.  The reasons I think I heard Evelyn giving sounded like some petty shit that reeked of her own insecurity.  Holly seems to be a lovely young woman and Frida has gain a million points in my book for being one to put a smile back on her face.  I hate complaining about this stuff, I like being positive, but I loathe watching people being assholes to each other and paying for the privilege.

I agree about the excluding/silent treatment part. The main thing this apartment had going for it was girls who seemed to get along and like each other. Now that's out the window too.

Regarding the going out, I think there are different versions. I'm 100% for people going out and having fun and definitely don't think they should be confined to their rooms to provide entertainment for the viewers. That just results in a bunch of miserable girls staring at their phones and putting on the occasional half-hearted show. However, there's going out and then there's going out. There needs to be some sort of balance. Cherry & Mel have been out 4 out of the last 5 nights and they generally return in the afternoon or the evening of the next day. That doesn't translate into happy girls on camera, it just translates into empty beds, girls sleeping or girls doing their makeup. Hopefully they change it up soon, because Cherry's one of the few GOV girls I find at all interesting at the moment and I don't know that she'll even get a 3rd month if this continues. 

To some degree this is a problem with B4. It's isolated enough that going out is hard and girls are likely to stay out for a long time when they do (and are less likely to bring any sort of party home). B1 & B2 are better in that regard.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, bnvhdsh29 said:

Cherry I also don't think gives two shits what anybody thinks.

...which is why the "minor issue" didn't get resolved. Cherry isn't mature enough/doesn't give a fuck if she upsets someone. Add Mel to the mix and it's like touring the explosives factory with a lit torch. How twatty are you when you drop your roommate and BFF like day old seafood? They were like Thelma & Louise for a minute, but Thelma decided to drive the car off the cliff alone.

16 minutes ago, bnvhdsh29 said:

If I had to guess, Holly might have come on too strong when they were at the club and at the house.

...and that's probably the source of Evelyn's insecurities, she was losing her new "friend" and pecking hen to the hot chick.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, timber said:

I agree about the excluding/silent treatment part. The main thing this apartment had going for it was girls who seemed to get along and like each other. Now that's out the window too.

Regarding the going out, I think there are different versions. I'm 100% for people going out and having fun and definitely don't think they should be confined to their rooms to provide entertainment for the viewers. That just results in a bunch of miserable girls staring at their phones and putting on the occasional half-hearted show. However, there's going out and then there's going out. There needs to be some sort of balance. Cherry & Mel have been out 4 out of the last 5 nights and they generally return in the afternoon or the evening of the next day. That doesn't translate into happy girls on camera, it just translates into empty beds, girls sleeping or girls doing their makeup. Hopefully they change it up soon, because Cherry's one of the few GOV girls I find at all interesting at the moment and I don't know that she'll even get a 3rd month if this continues. 

To some degree this is a problem with B4. It's isolated enough that going out is hard and girls are likely to stay out for a long time when they do (and are less likely to bring any sort of party home). B1 & B2 are better in that regard.

The whole atmosphere seems to have changed since the girls started clubbing regularly...It was great up till then

15 minutes ago, timber said:

Hitting the bullseye yet again.

15 minutes ago, gaelgamorkh said:

...which is why the "minor issue" didn't get resolved. Cherry isn't mature enough/doesn't give a fuck if she upsets someone. Add Mel to the mix and it's like touring the explosives factory with a lit torch. How twatty are you when you drop your roommate and BFF like day old seafood? They were like Thelma & Louise for a minute, but Thelma decided to drive the car off the cliff alone.

...and that's probably the source of Evelyn's insecurities, she was losing her new "friend" and pecking hen to the hot chick.

All good points as well.  You comment about Cherry is exactly what I have been thinking as well since that charcoal incident.  When Holly stormed off (after yelling things and throwing something at Cherry) Cherry took several minutes to go talk to Holly.  They really haven't spoken since.  Cherry probably just doesn't give two shits and has Mel so no real reason for her to mend bridges.  Holly on the other hand might think she was completely wronged and doesn't need to apologize for what was she said and throwing things at Cherry.  Then Evelyn and Alla get mad when after they went clubbing and you get a perfect storm of hate that feeds itself.  Few things bring people together like the chance to exclude someone.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, timber said:

I think similar. It is a pity that the biggest advantages of B4 do not work out. This place would be perfect for real parties with real guests (I don't mean this silly shows they perform). There's so much room and complaints from neighbours are much less likely because it is a house and not just an apartment. Instead, the girls party somewhere else and even spend the nights outside. 

The only question is, how could RLC improve that? I still think RLC should finally start casting some guys for this place. Just 2-3 guys would be perfect. 

23 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

The whole atmosphere seems to have changed since the girls started clubbing regularly...It was great up till then

No, it never was, because even then the girls only gave these silly and unrealistic shows. The real party's always happened somewhere else. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

I think similar. It is a pity that the biggest advantages of B4 do not work out. This place would be perfect for real parties with real guests (I don't mean this silly shows they perform). There's so much room and complaints from neighbours are much less likely because it is a house and not just an apartment. Instead, the girls party somewhere else and even spend the nights outside. 

The only question is, how could RLC improve that? I still think RLC should finally start casting some guys for this place. Just 2-3 guys would be perfect. 

No, it never was, because even then the girls only gave these silly and unrealistic shows. The real party's always happened somewhere else. 

I disagree...This current cast of girls didn't put on any shows..only Holly. And now her showgirl friend has gone. But I'm talking about the general atmosphere in the place. All 7 girls got on pretty well, some more than others, but that's all changed now, especially since some of the girls have started clubbing pretty much every night...😒

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, bnvhdsh29 said:

Hitting the bullseye yet again.

All good points as well.  You comment about Cherry is exactly what I have been thinking as well since that charcoal incident.  When Holly stormed off (after yelling things and throwing something at Cherry) Cherry took several minutes to go talk to Holly.  They really haven't spoken since.  Cherry probably just doesn't give two shits and has Mel so no real reason for her to mend bridges.  Holly on the other hand might think she was completely wronged and doesn't need to apologize for what was she said and throwing things at Cherry.  Then Evelyn and Alla get mad when after they went clubbing and you get a perfect storm of hate that feeds itself.  Few things bring people together like the chance to exclude someone.

Holly went in to Cherry's room one night (can't remember if it was the same night, insomnia fucks with my perception of time) when Cherry was very drunk, and Holly was very stern in her tone and mannerisms during the discussion. As soon as Holly left the room, Cherry just let out a giggle like "fuck that bitch", and that's my biggest issue with her. She doesn't care about the house or the community, and I'm fairly certain that her and Mel have been fuelling Evelyn and Alla's thoughts as some petty revenge or something. Can't think of many things less likely than that foursome sharing nights out.

Alla is a real conundrum, she was initially somewhat open to Holly's shows, so the "slutty" thing is only on Evelyn. She keeps doing show-like things, but she's unfortunately totally clueless without a mentor (*cough* Holly) and ends up with stop-start performances and loses confidence in her own ability/appeal. Stunning body, but doesn't know how/lacks confidence to do a show (but wants to). Like having a sports car and sitting in your driveway revving it in front of the neighbor. That thing has never been out of second gear, such a waste.

• Like 5

Holly dear, since you seem to want to read this forum keep in mind it's like watching a TV show in a different language with no subtitles.  So we might be off a bit at times.

But take away one thing from this place, you are universally loved here.  You are really the only thing most of us agree on.  Keep your head up and focus on having a good time during the rest of your stay in Barcelona.

• Like 5

Il y a 2 heures, ed2 a dit :

Holly is the only one who has actually tried to get anything to happen inside the house. She has tried with all the other girls. She tried very hard that night with the 2 boys. I think she was always friendly and nice to everyone. But in return she has been treated very badly. All the girls have rejected her, and right now she seem to be frozen out from all the rest (except Frida). I feel sorry for Holly, she do not deserve this. Shame on the other girls! 

Holly is the only one who understands this project in B4.

The rest, thinking that she is trying "to be some kind of leader" and thought this is really just a vacation home, just want to continue in doing what they have been doing.

I think this RLC's fault. They cast this group of girls who do no good for the audience. 

Or maybe they can move her out to B1 to take Mindy's room?

• Like 1