B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - October #4

Well, they brought home a guy, but not the most exciting visit. Atleast last time they tried to get a party going, this seemed more like a case of following them home after the date was finished. Quite frustrating from my perspective. They've not achieved very much, the parties and sex is still done outside, but atleast they come home to sleep. 😔

• Like 1

After arriving home Cherry went outside the kitchen to have a smoke and you could hear them talking. After a bit you heard no talking but could hear them kissing a bit. Not sure she had sex but when she went to the shower before bed she turned her blouse inside out and smelled it. It smelled of something because when she left the bathroom after taking a shower she had Mel smell it too and it gave both of them a good laugh. I am very impressed with Cherry's English. Was quite amazed actually.

The blouse is still on the night stand on the side where Cherry is sleeping.

9 hours ago, Noldus said:

Maybe we'll see some changes this week 😉 

Holly #1 24.08.2019 23.10.2019 B4 61

Cherry #1 04.09.2019 23.10.2019 B4 50
Evelyn #1 20.09.2019 23.10.2019 B4 34
Alla #1 24.09.2019 23.10.2019 B4 30

Mel #1 26.09.2019 23.10.2019 B4 28👈
Frida #1 26.09.2019 23.10.2019 B4 28👈
Laima #2 29.09.2019 23.10.2019 B4 25👈

👍

🛫

Its suposly that we would be watching this girls real life in cams but with some exceptions it's always the same crap..they are with dudes and fok them outside and what we get of "real life in cams" by them is some crap massages and childish games.ALL this 7 girls need to be replaced asap,bring girls that don't hide cams all the time and that actualy do stuff in house,in cams.

• Like 1

il y a 24 minutes, ze81 a dit :

Its suposly that we would be watching this girls real life in cams but with some exceptions it's always the same crap..they are with dudes and fok them outside and what we get of "real life in cams" by them is some crap massages and childish games.ALL this 7 girls need to be replaced asap,bring girls that don't hide cams all the time and that actualy do stuff in house,in cams.

Although I won't go as far as to say all 7 of them should leave but I agree with you mostly.

IMO Alla, Mel and Frida must go. Evelyn and Cherry I am not too sure.

Holly is fine i think?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

Well, they brought home a guy, but not the most exciting visit. Atleast last time they tried to get a party going, this seemed more like a case of following them home after the date was finished. Quite frustrating from my perspective. They've not achieved very much, the parties and sex is still done outside, but atleast they come home to sleep. 😔

From the looks of it Ronald McDonald had fun 😏

• Like 1