B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - October #4

Well guys let me know if I should ever resubscribe.  Doesn't sound like anything has changed.  I had hoped Holly would get one of the girls but sounds like no luck.  Not sure why RLC would have a site full of girls with no hope of lesbian action. so I will wait.  If Holly does get lucky before she leaves someone send me the clip.

10 minutes ago, keeper31 said:

Bene ragazzi fatemi sapere se dovrei mai iscrivermi nuovamente. Non sembra che nulla sia cambiato. Avevo sperato che Holly avrebbe avuto una delle ragazze, ma sembra non avere fortuna. Non sono sicuro del motivo per cui RLC avrebbe un sito pieno di ragazze senza speranza di azione lesbica. quindi aspetterò. Se Holly diventa fortunata prima di lasciare qualcuno, mandami la clip.

the answer is simple and you can get there by yourself if you want 😉

1 hour ago, SierraTM said:

Although I won't go as far as to say all 7 of them should leave but I agree with you mostly.

IMO Alla, Mel and Frida must go. Evelyn and Cherry I am not too sure.

Holly is fine i think?

Yes maybe 3,4 leaving would be enough for things to change,as long as a girl like Damina or similar comes,gona be honest i don't know who is who,not much going on(in the house if course,outside the talk is other),Gess some of this girls will only stay one month,so things could improve pretty fast when replacements arrive.

24 minutes ago, bnvhdsh29 said:

Alla looks to have pushed her boundaries a little this afternoon.  Huge improvement to completely hiding under the covers.

what did she do that makes you say that??  the reason I asked is because someone said she finally showed her pussy and I was told she finally showed part of her pussy but covers were hiding the other part of it...just trying to see where the forum is headed by what different people say.

42 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

what did she do that makes you say that??  the reason I asked is because someone said she finally showed her pussy and I was told she finally showed part of her pussy but covers were hiding the other part of it...just trying to see where the forum is headed by what different people say.

She masterbated while not under the covers.  She wasn’t facing the camera but like I said, she pushed her boundaries a little. 

• Like 2

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

This is the perfect reason showing why Alla should not be in this project from the start.

She was in the mood to bate, tempted to bate but stopped herself once she was nearing orgasm without facing the camera of course. Went to the bathroom to cool herself down before going back to lie on the bed.

She cannot be herself in front of the cameras, this project is not for her and she should be shipped out no matter what kind of excuses we can give ourselves.

If RLC is looking for a reason to kick her for good, they should have found it right there.

A girl that cannot allow her sexuality to be shown on cameras should not be in this project.

Period.

il y a une heure, ze81 a dit :

Yes maybe 3,4 leaving would be enough for things to change,as long as a girl like Damina or similar comes,gona be honest i don't know who is who,not much going on(in the house if course,outside the talk is other),Gess some of this girls will only stay one month,so things could improve pretty fast when replacements arrive.

I hope so too, this batch of B4 girls is as bad as it gets.

We have a girl who cannot face her own sexuality when there are cameras. We have 2 gooners who either drinks or club. We have a useless girl who is here for the bed and breakfast.

And to be frank, although Cherry and Evelyn do things for the cameras, they don't involve others much. No more G/G shows.

Holly is the one and only positive for me so far.

1 out of 7 girls. Fucking fail.

8 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

I hope so too, this batch of B4 girls is as bad as it gets.

We have a girl who cannot face her own sexuality when there are cameras. We have 2 gooners who either drinks or club. We have a useless girl who is here for the bed and breakfast.

And to be frank, although Cherry and Evelyn do things for the cameras, they don't involve others much. No more G/G shows.

Holly is the one and only positive for me so far.

1 out of 7 girls. Fucking fail.

That doesn't sound so bad. The biggest plus is that the shows might finally come to an end. It's about time.

It would be even better if the girls started to bring some actual life into the apartment. Maybe, the two visitors come again who were there a few days ago. 

43 minutes ago, SierraTM said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

This is the perfect reason showing why Alla should not be in this project from the start.

A girl that cannot allow her sexuality to be shown on cameras should not be in this project.

Period.

She got over that a few days ago. 😏