B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #4 / November #1

6 hours ago, trulyrlc said:

Thing is they always stay in same bedroom, I think if they have separate bedroom they will perform more intimate actions when alone at night. On their last stay in the apt with Gina towards the end, both of the twins let Gina insert toy into them and vice versa, so yeah just my thought.

Last time one of the twins left once in a while in order to meet her BF, but even when the twins are separated nothing happens. If I remember correctly, one of them kissed Kylie a couple of times, but they didn't go further.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, firewall said:

tres levas con los gemelos en la parte superior levas, por lo que no sé por qué ellos ya están de vuelta usted tiene la respuesta

Tambien ayuda que en los otros apartamentos no hay nada que ver.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Gina lives and have house in Barcelona,would be crazy if Rlc brought her to the Barca houses of girls in vacations..because she actualy lives in Barcelona,but with rlc all nonsense is realitie sooner or later..So a girl living in Barca could "become" a girl in vacations.

I had loved to see Gina return to the project! She would be a good candidate for a new place, either couple or roommate apartment, depending if she has a steady boyfriend or not (I think she has).

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Gina lives and have house in Barcelona,would be crazy if Rlc brought her to the Barca houses of girls in vacations..because she actualy lives in Barcelona,but with rlc all nonsense is realitie sooner or later..So a girl living in Barca could "become" a girl in vacations.

Gina was already living in Barcelona even when she was in the apartments for the last months and years, so it wouldn't be strange if she came back, since now RLC works like this, nothing is impossible