B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #4 / November #1

Just now, Daleys said:

Wait and see as most here hate the fact the twins are back they will be no 1 on the previews and even replay lol.

no doubt about that, there will have a hard competion between the twins and leora for be on top cam 😁,

this is here you see rlc really need new apartments with couples because not much more to see this is a eternal circle with the same girls every 6 months

3 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Wait and see as most here hate the fact the twins are back they will be no 1 on the previews and even replay lol. Actually they are the top cam now.

given the little activity on the site right now, you find yourself on top cam even when you smoke a cigarette on the balcony 😀

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, news49 said:

given the little activity on the site right now, you find yourself on top cam even when you smoke a cigarette on the balcony 😀

without leora or the twins now a sleeping cat on the couch could be on top cam 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Wait and see as most here hate the fact the twins are back they will be no 1 on the previews and even replay lol. Actually they are the top cam now.

When everything sucks, people watch what's least ordinary. The move-in and move-out always have high ratings. 

What matters is only whether people continue to pay money or not. I stoped my subscription some days ago. 

BTW, Nelly and Masha are the top cam, at least on my side.

• Upvote 1