B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #4 / November #1

14 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Cannot think of a better way to put it.

This fucking recycling project of RLC really ought to stop soon.

Indeed,If they Really need to recycle again and again at least being good residents like Damina.Not always the same fake act,emotionless half dozen ones.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

I figure you need to be an idiot to understand RLC's decision-making these days.

Fortunately, I see at least some of us here aren't.

RLC no longer gets my money so I couldn't care less about their decision making. All I know is when they do dumb shit like bringing in useless girls like the twins for the 4th time, they will continue to not get my money.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Hope rlc gets even lower viewers numbers till end of year,its deserved.Instead of pleasing their clients they just bring lame "erotic actresses" that only do poses to cams and act like they are in some dancing stage,not to mention all the real good stuff is done outside.Just terrible.Fok the back massages and girls with same range of emotions as a rock.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, news49 said:

For my part, I have the impression that RLC wants to reduce the costs with the loss of Russian apartments and therefore of a large number of paying visitors by bringing girls already on site or by finding excuses from cameras that do not work more so as not to fill a room a few weeks

it's been 5 months now they reduce the costs !  zero new apartments on 5 months and few empty bed too 

• Upvote 1

I feel sorry for Amber.
With these 3 recycled do nothing girls, nothing of interest will happen, 
the shows with Naomi and Aria are boring, too.
and even moving her to B4 will not be of help with the current set of girls.

I believe she has the potential and might be willing to show more, but she might be the right girl in the wrong place or at least at the wrong time.
It would be interesting seeing her with girls like Renata, Regina or Sher.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Only hope for the next months Regard the Barca houses is b4 when at least half of those girls are replaced by better ones.B1 and b2 will be "dead" for the next three months,we would tought they would give their best because its last months of year but Nop..two no real life in cams only shows and poses to cams(b1 and b2)and a relatively low Probrably of b4 to get at least a couple good residents before end of year.

• Like 3

Here's my prognosis for the 3 apartments for the next weeks:

B1:  Faszinating interactive games, like topless dancing, body painting, charade, twister, etc., some for sure together with the girls of B2.
B2:  Same boring program as happened within the last weeks.
B4:  Nothing. Sooner or later one BF will show-up.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

35 minutes ago, billiboy said:

I feel sorry for Amber.
With these 3 recycled do nothing girls, nothing of interest will happen, 
the shows with Naomi and Aria are boring, too.
and even moving her to B4 will not be of help with the current set of girls.

I believe she has the potential and might be willing to show more, but she might be the right girl in the wrong place or at least at the wrong time.
It would be interesting seeing her with girls like Renata, Regina or Sher.

Of all the girls RLC have recycled, those three never were, and they are maybe amongst some very few that actually had deserved to come back the most.

• Like 3

The twins returneth.  So begins the end times foretold by this thread.

2 minutes ago, billiboy said:

Here's my prognosis for the 3 apartments for the next weeks:

B1:  Faszinating interactive games, like topless dancing, body painting, charade, twister, etc., some for sure together with the girls of B2.
B2:  Same boring program as happened within the last weeks.
B4:  Nothing. Sooner or later one BF will show-up.

Don't forget the huge celebration in B4 when Holly leaves.

• Upvote 1