B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #4 / November #1

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Thank god then naga.i think she was already a mother last time she was rlc..Gess not.But time will tell..is easy money without need to move a finger.

yes she was ever a mother the last time she came. So she can come one more time... the power of money !!!

2 minutes ago, homersimpson said:

Dayana is not like these girls, but she had a lot and lot of dead fish moments, you're right, but compared the girls you say, it is nothing (for me these girls gives us boring uninteresting moments, itis worst) . And now she is one of the more experiment so she know when do dead fish moment and when do other moments. At the begining she react impulsive (sometimes crazy moments, sometimes cry moments sometimes dead fish moments sometimes funny moments). I think theseimpulsive  moments is over for her, but i hope always and always. I know i m ridiculus, but all of us here have a favorite and don't know exactly why, because in fact it is ridiculus.....

I respect that you like her,personaly i hope she doesn't return.Just tastes.

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

A bunch of girls in the house and we already know nothing special will happen,no surprises,nothing.Crap times in the three Barca houses.

Always half naked, always some weird games. It's all just shows for the cameras and it is easy to see that none of the girls really wants to be there. 

It's sad what happened to RLC. Everything seems so artificial and staged. 

• Like 2