B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #4 / November #1

3 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

0440 Come on Loraine you are restless. Can't lay still. Just open those legs and rub that amazing pussy until you come so you can relax and go to sleep. I assure you it will be worth it. lol

That will never happen. She will bate for a guy on the phone, but never for us.

• Like 1

Anyone that didn't seen twins,robots nursing home style showers in all the other months they were in rlc now is the time,also anyone that didn't seen the robots layed down in bed with their two usual facial emotions in total now is the time,with lucky they will do the massage also,if....you didn't seen it all the others times..now is the time.Absolutely fantastic,glad they return and absolutely deserve the best bedroom of b1.Site needs to start charging less because recycled stuff doesn't cost the same as new ones.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Anyone that didn't seen twins,robots nursing home style showers in all the other months they were in rlc now is the time,also anyone that didn't seen the robots layed down in bed with their two usual facial emotions in total now is the time,with lucky they will do the massage also,if....you didn't seen it all the others times..now is the time.Absolutely fantastic,glad they return and absolutely deserve the best bedroom of b1.Site needs to start charging less because recycled stuff doesn't cost the same as new ones.

I was hoping that this time you might have something new and refreshing to share instead of the same repetition about the girls in every single apartment. 😏

• Like 1

1 hour ago, happyone said:

I was hoping that this time you might have something new and refreshing to share instead of the same repetition about the girls in every single apartment. 😏

Same repeated girls..same repeated coments.By me..by you.Dont like it then easy..put me in ignore list,i don't care.Starting to see why some don't precisely fancy you😅.

• Haha 3