B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #2

9 minutes ago, Sergio said:

to think badly, you are never wrong, in B2 RLC has long held an empty room with the excuse of jobs, which we have seen not having been made, now, two rooms closed with the same excuse, if you consider how much you save RLC in salaries and bonuses, with this excuse, after all they are quite intelligent

"B2 has long held an empty room with the excuse of jobs",well when the room got online again it had the cams in worst positions and letting us see less of th bedroom than before..maybe that's count as job for improvement😂.

11 minutes ago, Sergio said:

to think badly, you are never wrong, in B2 RLC has long held an empty room with the excuse of jobs, which we have seen not having been made, now, two rooms closed with the same excuse, if you consider how much you save RLC in salaries and bonuses, with this excuse, after all they are quite intelligent

Three rooms.... Holly's, Cherry's and Alla's downstairs 

The need to finaly shut up this giant house(and probably very expensive)and with the money open two new houses,smaller.Realy hope they don't get the house online with one,two rooms "closed" in similar fashion to what they did in b2.If the girls(all) already hide from cams in b4 imagine with several rooms not filmed.Site needs to upgrade not to downgrade even more.

31 minutes ago, ed2 said:

This is so unfair!

Putting the house with the most exciting tenants (Holly, Cherry, Evelyn, Alla) at reduced capacity. With work being done in the house, it will be even harder to get visit from their boyfriends and one night stands, or organize parties at home. Simply, it will never happen now. And if it does, half the house will be a blindzone. This situation is really shit! Of course it is good that things are finally being fixed, but at a time where we need more content, not less, this is a solution I cannot understand. It is unfair to us, and it is unfair to the tenants. The repairs of the house should have been combined with the opening of a new apartment, in my opinion. Besides, now we have two shared bedrooms in B4, if this was planned all along, why the hell did they bring back old ("useless") tenants, like the twins and Lorraine, and let Naomi stay for 5 eternities? They could have been moved there.

For the first time in 3 years, none of the apartments offers enough to keep me interested here. My subscribtion ends on the 7th, right now I don't think I will re-subscribe again untill things improve. I really like Holly, so she might make me fall for the temptation, but I'm not sure right now.

ED, you and the others really have a fixation on the fact that the boys come to these apartments, the apartments for couples are not enough for you

• Like 4

Perhaps the moves are only temporary while they work on Holly, Cherry and Alla's old rooms. Recall they are all in the same area. There is no way Holly and Cherry should be in the same room. RLC knows these two are popular and they both masturbate much more often than the others.

22 minutes ago, Sergio said:

all repairs are not necessarily visible especially that the cameras in this B2 room do not cover all the angles

for B4, it is better to do the work now before winter arrives and problems get worse

it's been a while that we can see that there are a lot of problems in this house, for once that rlc moves to try to solve them, the girls will finally be able to finally spend a warm winter 🙂

14 minutes ago, ze81 said:

The need to finaly shut up this giant house(and probably very expensive)and with the money open two new houses,smaller.Realy hope they don't get the house online with one,two rooms "closed" in similar fashion to what they did in b2.If the girls(all) already hide from cams in b4 imagine with several rooms not filmed.Site needs to upgrade not to downgrade even more.

10 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Perhaps the moves are only temporary while they work on Holly, Cherry and Alla's old rooms. Recall they are all in the same area. There is no way Holly and Cherry should be in the same room. RLC knows these two are popular and they both masturbate much more often than the others.

You know what speed RLC uses in "refurbishment", so this will probably take a few weeks. I also bet that they will take one and one floors so that the master bedroom is also shut off 
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Sergio said:

ED, you and the others really have a fixation on the fact that the boys come to these apartments, the apartments for couples are not enough for you

Most importanly, I love the intimacy, and real strong emotions. If there is to be anything sexua, it's either boys or masturbation for me. I do not like lesbian shows, simply because most girls are not lesbians, it's just a show for the cameras.

• Upvote 1