B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #2

il y a 4 minutes, HarleyFatboy a dit :

you're exactly right Max,  the great and powerful Cherry as so many like to cherish,  has been hiding away from the camera's since she's been here.  she then got Mel to be her hiding partner both inside and out.  why people continue to be so naive with these girls is beyond me!!

Not forgetting one night Aria had her BF out on the balcony to fuck where there's no cams these girls are no different.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

it's just like in B2, i was just told the magic water is in play, so if i was you all i would head over there instead of wasting anymore time on B4.  SMOKE & MIRRORS!!!

Naw...Loraine arrived about 15 minutes ago.  The party is over. Sunday school in session. :dodgy:

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Naw...Loraine arrived about 15 minutes ago.  The party is over. Sunday school in session. :dodgy:

She doesnt seem shy to me and does just as much as the other girls, if not more when she bates.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Not forgetting one night Aria had her BF out on the balcony to fuck where there's no cams these girls are no different.

That was hiding! The B4 girls also hide to smoke on the porch, they smoke their joints in the backyard, and hide their party and sex life out on the town. This however, was different, they moved so we could see them. The hooka was on the terrace before.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

That was hiding! The B4 girls also hide to smoke on the porch, they smoke their joints in the backyard, and hide their party and sex life out on the town. This however, was different, they moved so we could see them. The hooka was on the terrace before.

No you're wrong Ed, they wanted to keep the TV cool so they went outside with it to stop it from over heating :dodgy:

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

No you're wrong Ed, they wanted to keep the TV cool so they went outside with it to stop it from over heating :dodgy:

You believe TVs should live in cages? I think TVs are free objects that can go wherever they want.

After Karl Marx: Televisions in all the world, unite, you have nothing to loose but your cables!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

You believe TVs should live in cages? I think TVs are free objects that can go wherever they want.

After Karl Marx: Televisions in all the world, unite, you have nothing to loose but your cables!

That's a bit deep for CC, Ed...😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1