B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #2

Il y a 1 heure, corvette84 a dit :

I don't know if you watched it earlier. Evelyn shut right down to Holly being naked in bed and touching her.

Probably RLC should take the opportunity to reset this batch of girls during this renovation period.

Let shutting down the whole house for 3-5 days, allowing the renovation works to go full-steam while they find replacements.

This batch of B4 girls, despite Holly's best efforts, is quite easily the worst batch so far.

A bunch of headless chickens doing their own things.

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Alladino said:

despicable me what GIF

Nicole, I think I had three different guys in the apartment. 

Sara and Stella had regular visits recently. 

Often forgotten: Even Sofie had guests in the Apartment even though she only used them for her superficial show. 

I'm pretty sure it's the girls who don't really want to bring their lives to the apartment. 

It's been pretty obvious from their reaction and quick getaway that quite a few of the boys we've seen recently have been shit scared of the cams. It's almost as if the girls haven't told them about them before they've entered the apt...😏

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It's been pretty obvious from their reaction and quick getaway that quite a few of the boys we've seen recently have been shit scared of the cams. It's almost as if the girls haven't told them about them before they've entered the apt...😏

All Tenants are supposed to inform their guests of the camera's and tell them they're being recorded.  Then the guest has to sign a consent form that they agree to being recorded.  This gets RLC off the hook for someone who may wish to take any legal action against them at a later time.   It's standard procedure no matter what cam site guests appear on. 

If they don't sign the form they don't get through the door for their piece of ass.   :biggrin:

• Like 2

il y a 16 minutes, StnCld316 a dit :

All Tenants are supposed to inform their guests of the camera's and tell them they're being recorded.  Then the guest has to sign a consent form that they agree to being recorded.  This gets RLC off the hook for someone who may wish to take any legal action against them at a later time.   It's standard procedure no matter what cam site guests appear on. 

If they don't sign the form they don't get through the door for their piece of ass.   :biggrin:

Yes, i think there is this General Data Protection Regulation in Spain that makes it mandatory to place an informative warning at the entrance/s to the areas which are subject to video surveillance & they have to provide the person/s more information regarding the recording if requested.

So it is very likely that RLC has to obtain their consent if they are to enter the house. There is no way or it makes no sense for RLC will risk their business for a few Tom, Dick & Harry the girls bring back for their one-night stands.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Tutti gli inquilini dovrebbero informare i loro ospiti della telecamera e dire loro che vengono registrati. Quindi l'ospite deve firmare un modulo di consenso che accetta di essere registrato. Ciò toglie l'RLC a qualcuno che potrebbe voler intraprendere qualsiasi azione legale contro di loro in un secondo momento. È una procedura standard, indipendentemente da cosa compaiano gli ospiti del sito. 

Se non firmano il modulo non entrano dalla porta per il loro culo.   :grande sorriso:

I have always thought this, but up to a certain point, if it were so, they should not really set foot in the house, and the girls should know that they cannot enter,

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I know...that's what's suppose to happen..😏

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Anyway, if RLC had a management, wich one can doubt at times, the tenants should be informed upon entering how they should do if they want to invite guests. And it should be encuraged. It's a hell of alot better than watching candle massages.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

it's nice that someone remembers it, I was allowed to say it more than a year ago, so any guy who has sex in these apartments knows very well that it's taken up by the cameras, maybe RLC gives him a gift

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Maybe the workmen are having a day off. Let's face it, this is Spain and they've worked 1 day in a row...😏

Look how long it's taken to finish the Sagrada Familia...😉

They are in full work today as well, you can hear them. That makes the third day in a row. But like in the rest of Europe, all manual labour is done by Eastern-Europeans. Most building and renovation in Norway is currently being done by Poles and Lithuanians. I guess they're cheap, alot of what they do is at an OK to good quallity even in Norway (so maybe higher standard than Spaniards themselves), and they work fast and around the clock.