B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 November #2 / December #1

17 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I love to watch this LOVE between Aria and Nice. Fun to watch. Reminds me of the days of Kristy and Kamilla except these two appear to be even closer. Speaks for people different thoughts about these two but I love to watch them together.

I just want to see Nice rub her pussy to orgasm just one time. That's all I'm asking for.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I love to watch this LOVE between Aria and Nice. Fun to watch. Reminds me of the days of Kristy and Kamilla except these two appear to be even closer. Speaks for people different thoughts about these two but I love to watch them together.

thats the same thing i said pied.aria and nice really like being with eachother.they are just cuddle buddies.if i was premium i would watch them all day too.i dont know how nice can resist aria big tits if i was her those big tits would of been nibbled on by me.lol.🤣

• Like 1

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I guess women just like different things than men and are easily pleased. :dodgy:

6 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Both naked on the bed and locked together......Nothing. It's all show and no go. Get off your phone and do something.

this is an old story, in this world there are girls who are not lesbians, these girls are good together, they are naked together in bed, this is what they give us, take or leave, soon Aria's "boyfriend", returns and all of them are happy

25 minutes ago, Calle said:

Do I remember correctly? In my memory, Blair used to have quite pretty tits. Now it looks like she is the newest victim of those silicon surgeons. How can any man like and touch big silicon containers?!

your memory is bad :biggrin:

her tits are ugly since day one on RLC because they were already fake 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

your memory is bad :biggrin:

her tits are ugly since day one on RLC because they were already fake 

OK, thanks for informing me. I have watched mainly her bating, and I guess she has usually had her blouse on - I hope she will keep the blouse.

57 minutes ago, Noldus said:

But her new tits are better 😉 

That is a matter of taste of course. My taste favours natural tits, which do not need to be very large. Holly´s are close, as well as Leora´s, which have started to grow.

• Like 1