B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 November #2 / December #1

Noldus

41 minutes ago, keeper31 said:

Just had a good look at Blair,  I don't understand why women make so many modifications to their faces and bodies.

Quiet a while ago I saw a photo of Blair before all her work...I'm not having a go at her here, because if it's what she wants, is happy with it, and Mike likes it, that's all that matters. But she was a naturally beautiful girl, imo...very much like Alana in R1 was...😕

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, keeper31 said:

Just had a good look at Blair,  I don't understand why women make so many modifications to their faces and bodies.

Probrably insecure issues,seen for exemple in rlc many girls that were pretty but in relative short time they got worse looking(due to cosmetic interventions)Belle,Blair,Emile(think that was her name),the breats implants i understand but the duck lips will never get it.

47 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Probrably insecure issues,seen for exemple in rlc many girls that were pretty but in relative short time they got worse looking(due to cosmetic interventions)Belle,Blair,Emile(think that was her name),the breats implants i understand but the duck lips will never get it.

cause sometimes there are quacks doing it 😏

• Haha 1